Chapter Six

*Edited*

Reunited.

*Vaylen POV*

As i was heading up to my bedroom i bumped into the boy with the blonde hair. I think his name was Niall?

"Oh sorry" He mumbles under his breath and heads into a room but I quickly grabbed his arm.

"I'm sorry I haven't introduced myself. I'm Vaylen" I quickly said showing my smile.

I was a bit surprised that he smiled back and held out his hand, "Niall Horan" He says back.

I took his hand and gently shook it.

"Umm hey I was wondering if I can borrow a phone?" I asked nervously, putting my hand through my golden brown hair.

"Sure here" He says putting his hands inside his pocket and giving me his Iphone. I gladly took it and headed off to the room I woke up in while saying a quick thank you to Niall. He chuckled and headed downstairs.

Making my way on the bed, I landed gracefully and stared at the white celling. The images of the crash played over and over again. There were so many unanswered questions that were also inside my head.

Was it all my fault?

Who was that figure?

Was it a deer?

or was it a person?

Looking at the time it was almost midnight. I quickly sat up and started to dial a number that I thought i would never dial. It has been so many years that I couldn't even remember the last time I saw her. My long fingers were dialing the number then I press the call button.

Placing the phone by my ear I heard a ringing sound. I was hoping that the person on the other line wouldn't pick up but I had to do this because I owe everyone something in return.

As I was just about to hang up I hear a 'hello' then I became speechless. This was the voice I told my secrets to. The voice that would constantly be bickering, the voice that encouraged me, the voice that was always there. The voice that belongs to my sister.

"Maya" I whisper.

Tears were falling down my eyes as I heard her sob to.

"Vayan is that you?" She stuttered back.

"Yes it is my Maya, oh how I missed you" I say trying to hold back the tears but fail.

Her English accent was still fresh which indicates that she still lived in England where I originally came from.

"I have something to tell you" I say finally wiping the last tears from my eyes.

"What is it sis?" She said

"I need you to come to New Zealand" I asked standing up and pacing around the room. I hadn't heard from her which made me nervous. I could tell that she was still on the other line because of her breathing. She was thinking about it but I would convince her to come because I need her.

She is the only family I have left and I can't let her go as well. My sister is a witch and she is older than me by three years. Me and her are half siblings, same mother different father. You are probably wondering why I am not a witch? Well because her father was a warlock and liked dark magic.

When he took my sister away for a couple of days he started to use black magic on her until Zaniah killed him and took her away. Luckily she knew my mother and gave Maya back. That is why I took Zaniah's baby with me because not only did she save my sisters life but she also taught her how to use good magic.