4:

I avoided Yoongi for the time being after that. Seeing as we had arrived in Seoul two days later, I had to get settled in an apartment across from the dorm (just pretend) and then help other idols with their cheo.

After about six hours, eight dances classes I finally got a break. I took a swig of my water as an assistant Lina I  think her name was peeked her head in. "Hey  Cas your last group is here, you have to help them adjust their dance moves for Not Today and Fake love (leave me alone) and teach them some new dance moves," I nodded and smiled at her.

"Thanks for letting me know Lia let them in please," I said retying my hair into a bun before going to the corner of the room and picking out the music.

When I turned around I almost immediately wanted to run away. I had to teach Bangtan, I love to teach them but I'm trying to avoid someone it isn't going to be easy now.

I smiled at them and bowed slightly in greeting then clapped my hands together and said, "let's get started shall we?"

---
After a straight four hour practice I collapsed on the floor in a starfish position. The boys, sat down and checked their phones while also drinking water.

I checked my phone as well but saw none.
Nothing from anyone.
Not that I mind, I'm making sure he doesn't bother me which meant getting a new number.

"Cas, you alright?" I heard Namjoon asked which snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked to the boys to see Namjoon and Yoongi staring at me while the others were joking around or talking.

I nodded and said, "yea just going to the girls' room quickly," I got up and bolted before anyone could respond.

I just splashed water on my face, when my phone rang. "Yes?" "Enjoying yourself Cas?" A voice asked which sent chills down my spine.

"Nathan."

"Yes love miss me?"

"Just leave me alone!"

"Should I go for the boys instead?"

"Leave them out of this!"

"Cas-"

I hung up before he could continue and exited the toilets, shaking a little. I kept telling myself that everything was going to be alright that the boys will be safe.

And they will be, I'll make sure of it.

----
Tada!

Love

<3

Elle