Not a chapter but pls read

Ok, so this chapter is dedecated to my bby, my online best friend, and the one of the best people I know. That person is siyeonstan. There are so many this about you that I love so much it's hard to express, I met you less than I month ago and we're already so close and I'm so glad to have you in my life. If I had never been on the groupchat I wouldn't have met you and my life wouldn't be the same. You are kind funny and so loving and it just makes me so happy to think I'm lucky enough to be your friend. It amazes me how many memories we've already made in our groupchat and how fast you accepted me in the group even when you knew nothing about me. Thank you for being my first friend in the groupchat, thankyou for comforting me when I cried, thankyou for being you and seeing me for who I am and Thankyou for just being in my life. I LOVE YOU SM BBY LULU, you don't even understand. You've built me up after I was way down, and compliment my look or personality when I think the exact opposite, you've showed me that their is a such thing as fast friendships so just thankyou for lighting up the dark tunnel I was lost in with your beautifulness, I love you sm, and happy birthday babe. 

P.s. soul mate gang gang🤙🤙💜💜💜 ilyyyy and Thankyou for being my fellow seungmin stan!

Ok so that's all I had to say so pls go follow her as a bday gift uwu and I hope your birthday is the best birthday will be the best you've ever had ILYSMMMM 🍰 🕯️