oK last time

Ok so I did good on my test today! :D
But I have 2 more tommorow sadly so if I do well on those I will update both of my books tommorow :))

In this I'm just gonna do a quick over view of what to expect on my account so if your interested pls continue reading.

Because of school I have not been very active and I'm so sorry for that but after next Friday I will be on Christmas break! I will update alot during the 2 weeks of my break, so look forward to that.

Also I have many books in the mall ng and just waiting to finish one of the books I already have. I cannot tell which one will end first but probably spam considering things are starting to happen 👀

I wanted to get your opinions on how long spam should be? I didn't want to make it to long and everyone gets bored so I just wanted to see if I should wrap it up in a little bit or continue it for a little longer?

As soon as one of these books are over I will come out with a new book. I will have to pick between the many books I have and I may do a poll for what ship/ff you would pick out of them. I've been working really hard on my current books and drafts so I hope that all of you will enjoy my work and we can become, like a big family uwu.

Ilysm, have a good day/night and ty again for 3k. 💕💕( ꈍᴗꈍ)