M & D

Hey all..

This next story is dedicated to my other bestfriend, Melissa.

She's awesome, so totally fan her!

Her username's: conviction

So, read on!

KIKI

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Melissa

It started with a coffee shop...

I first saw him when I was sitting by myself at Starbucks.

I'd been sitting at a table with a cup of coffee, reading a novel, with my feet kicked up under me.

I was really in depth in my novel, which happened to be this really funny romantic book called Babe in Boyland.

I got distracted and looked up as 3 really-good-looking guys walk in.

My eyes follow them as they walk up to the cashier to get some coffee.

I blushed and ducked my head back into my book when Cutie number 1 turned his eyes on me.

He had sandy blonde hair and blue eyes.

I tried to get myself back interested in the book, but my gaze kept wandering back to the cute guys.

I see them talking and laughing as they sit there.

I look back at their table one more time and notice that the cutie that had looked at me was gone from their table and I frown as I look back at my novel.

I noticed a tall frame walking toward my table and looked up and saw Cutie Number 1 standing in front of my table smiling goofily.

"Hey. Do you have a jersey? 'Cause I need your name and number." He said, simpering.

I stared at him, shocked for a while and his grin started to fade.

Then I started giggling.

Is he serious? I thought.

I started clutching at my stomach as I laughed really hard.

That was the lamest pick-up line. Ever.

I almost toppled out of my chair, but he gripped me by my shoulders.

He looked at me, his expression a mask of concern.

"A-are you serious?" I laughed. "That was the lamest pick up line, ever."

"Wha-?" He started, realization dawning on him.

"Hey! It wasn't that lame!" He exclaimed, scowling.

"Uh, yeah. It was." I chuckled.

I finally got over my laughing fit and the guy sat in the seat infront of me.

"So, what's your name?" I asked, rasing an eyebrow.

He grinned and said, "Didn't your mother ever tell you not to talk to strangers?"

"Duh. But, you don't look very dangerous." I replied.

"Don't judge a book by it's cover." He said, smirking, " You never know, after you exchange numbers and adresses with me, you'll find out I'm some crazy murderer or something."

I laughed. "Highly doubt it."

He narrowed his eyes at me. "It's not like I'm a wimp or something. I can be scary."