Arguing over a Game

Dear all you people.

I felt really bad for making PurpleNinjaSpy's one shot so crappy, so I'm rewriting it!

I felt like the last one, I didn't even try.

I just made it really stupid and cliche.

So here you have it.

Dedicated to PurpleNinjaSpy (Danielle), the awesome girl. :D

KIKI

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I was at the video game store getting a new video game for my little brother, Mathew.

He'd been dying for it and I decided to be a good sister and get it for him.

Which is code for, "My mom gave me money and made me go buy it."

I was browsing the store trying to find the game. It was called New Super Mario Bros. 2 for Nintendo 3DS.

I couldn't seem to find it, I wasn't very used to being at Video Game stores.

It isn't that I'm a complete girly girl and only care about shopping!!!!

I just like reading and writing much better.

I went up to the nerdy guy at the cashier and asked where the game was located.

He told me there was only one copy left and lead me to a place in the back of the store.

That's the problem with this world. They always put things you need in incredibly obscure places.

Just as we enter the corner I saw this attractive guy reaching out to get it.

My brain went on instant, "Oh, helllll naw!" mode.

I stormed up to the guy and snatched the game out of his hand rudely.

"Wha-?" He asked surprised.

As he turned to face me, I got a better look at his face.

He had messy dark hair and sparkling green eyes. His handsome facial features were twisted into a look of confusion.

He finally seemed to catch on that I took the game from him.

"What? Give that back!" He said, glaring at me.

"Dream on, sucker! I was here looking for it, before you showed up!" I said.

I don't even know why I was so irritable.

I guess it was because my mom literally forced me to go buy it and I'd planned to just get it and leave.

He scowled.

"Yeah? Well, finders keepers, losers weepers." He said, ripping it out of my hand.

"B-b-but. That's not fair! I really need it or my brothers gonna be upset at me." I said, pouting.

"Yeah? Well, things will disappoint you in life." He said, smirking, which flashed me his adorable dimples, and walking around me.

I stared, shocked, at his retreating figure.

"You jerk face!" I said, loudly, hoping he'd hear me.

"You dirtbag!" He called back.

I rolled my eyes, but my lips tugged up in a smile.

~*~

When I'd gotten home, my mom had been a little more than disappointed.

I'd told her the guy at the store told me to come back in at least a week and there'd be more copies of the game.