Young! Donald x young! reader part 2

"Eeek! I'm so excited! I get to meet Donald for our first date!"  I say in my head while I'm walking down to the park we met at so many years ago. I honestly remember it like yesterday, we were little kids and all we wanted was to play at the park. And we kept that tradition for the past 7 years! Every Friday we would meet at the park and just hang out. But the last few months, I noticed a change between me and Donald. It was definitely a good change, but at first I didn't know that. He sorta stoped talking to me, and when we did talk he was really nervous. I thought I did somethin wrong. Turns out he finally realized he had feelings for me.

     As I round the corner to the park I see Donald sitting on top the monkey bars.

     "Surprised you got up there without falling!" I yell running up to him. Turning around, he falls of the monkey bars and hits the ground with a loud thud.

     "Y/n! I didn't see you coming up here and i brought... I brought you a thing hold... hold on." He reaches for his backpack and pulls out a little bear stuffed animal. "I know it's cliche but it's all I coul -"

     "It's perfect!" I cut him off with a hug. "But I feel bad, you got me this and I didn't get you anything." I said, rubbing the back of my neck.

    "Don't feel bad y/n, you already got me a date with the prettiest girl in the world." He grabs my hand and starts walking toward the middle of the park.

     We stay there all afternoon talking and finding fun shapes in the clouds. As Donald walks me home, we stand on on my front porch not wanting to leave. "Donald I just wanted to say thank you -" He cuts me off kissing me. It was like nothing I ever felt before. We pull apart, both if us a blushing mess.

     "Well y/n, I should be heading home. You know how Della gets when I leave her alone all day, I don't want the mansion burnt down!" He says laughing.

     " True! Get home safely, okay?"

     " I will! I love you  y/n." He says while walking away.

     "I LOVE YOU TOO DONALD!" I yell as I'm walking in the door. This was the best day of my life! I think as I'm heading up to my room.

_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--

Alright guys I am so sorry it took so long to write this. School has just gotten to me and so far sophomore year is not going good. Hopefully I will get on a schedule soon. I will hopefully be posting on Mondays (which is my early out days) anyway peace out!