An incredible character

There's no word to describe Lexa.
She was extraordinary, unique and special but that's not enough.
I have seen so many movies and TV shows and I've read tons of books and all of those stories included some really great characters.  I was obsessed with a lot of them, and I deeply love some of those characters.
But none of them comes close to what Lexa means to me.

She was powerful and strong and had her very own personality. She had this interesting back story and was totally different from what you'd expect her to be at first.
She seemed to be ruthless and you'd think she doesn't have feelings, when all the time she actually just wanted to save her people. It was her duty and she never got to decide if she wanted it but she just accepted her fate and gave up everything to be a good leader.

Maybe she doesn't love many people but the ones she cares about are so important to her she'd die for them. Behind the fassade of the strong, powerful leader, she was just a soft, young girl wanting to be loved just like anyone else. She was so misunderstood and it felt like a privilege to know her the way she really was.
And that's what makes her such an interesting and unique character. The depths and different facets of her story are things you rarely or actually never get to see.
Characters as well written as her don't exist in every movie.

So many people love her.
Young girls to grown men.
Everybody is impressed by this peerless, strong character unlike any other one they had seen before.
Lexa is also an inspiration.
She showed us how strong a girl can be.
Taught us that you shouldn't judge people by their actions because you never know their full story.
She taught us that love is love and Clexa showed us what true love is.

Their love story was so beautiful and special.
I had never really shipped anyone because I didn't see the chemistry between the characters. But Clexa was different.
Their love was deep and came from their souls. You could see it in the way they looked at each other, and because they always tried everything to protect one another. It was beautiful to watch their relationship and unconditional love embrace.
The way Lexa loved Clarke from the beginning and the moment you realized that Clarke started returning the love was so beautiful and pure that there are no words to describe it.

Jason Rothenberg gave us so much hope by making some truly beautiful scenes and when they kissed in 3×07, we thought that maybe now we would get the story we had been wanting since season 2.
But we didn't because she died a few minutes later.
I will never get over the timing and the way she died.
Even if her death was "important for the plot", she didn't have to die in the same episode we finally got what we wanted. And her death didn't even impact the story in an important way. It was unnecessary.
We deserve better than that and so does Clexa.

Lexa was a hero that died an ordinary character's death. Her death just didn't match her story, it feels like it's not really her death since it just can't be that heroic warrior dying there from a stray bullet because she was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

It feels unreal and I have caught myself thinking that she's coming back in the next season for so many times. But not because I think Jason will obey to our plea to bring her back but because I still can't believe she's actually gone forever.
Fans showed Jason how angry they were and they were heard, at least by the media. This fandom's story is impressive.
But now, three years later, The 100 is coming to its end so we're trying to get Lexa back. Will Jason take this last chance?
We're not necessarily asking for her to return from the dead but we at least want to see her one last time.
Give us a scene of Clexa in the mindspace or let Clarke take the flame and somehow get to a place like the City of Light again, make Clarke imagine what their future would have been like or give us a spin-off. Something to show us that they care about us.
Lexa deserves that.
The girl that has changed thousands of lives deserves happiness.
And we deserve that happiness too.

We're tired of watching lgbt+ characters die or break up.
We need representation- good representation. And what many showmakers do to us is far from that.

By giving us another Lexa scene, they wouldn't make us forgive them. It wouldn't make up for what happened, it wouldn't heal our wounds. But it would give us a tiny bit of closure.

So we're still here and we're still fighting and we will not stop.
Maybe the show will end but the part of it that we loved most has been gone for a long time anyway and it hasn't stopped us.
So don't you dare think the ending of the show will.

_______________________________________
So this part kinda took me forever to write and I don't know why. Maybe because it's just REALLY hard to find words to describe Lexa. But I tried and I hope you like it.
You can always comment and send me feedback, it means a lot and makes me happy :)