Extra part: #clexaseason7

I was inspired by a Tweet (by shayaronnie) I recently saw when I asked my IG followers to write a message to Lexa this week.
Many people replied and wrote about how much they still miss Clexa.
We want to find our peace with this and so we're fighting for her to come back in season 7 or at least for Jason to show everyone that Clarke and Lexa will meet again and will have their "maybe someday" in some way.
We'd be happy if they met again in heaven, we'd be happy if Clarke just saw her again in her mindspace, the COL or any other place.
We want to see her again, we want a reunion and we want to say goodbye to her.
She died in the most stupid way possible. Jason Rothenberg has one more chance to reverse the trope.
We're currently fighting for that and we're having a Twitter trend on Sep.6th called #clexaseason7 where we will spread the message.
Here are some texts people wrote, words they would say to Lexa if they could.

@reyesheda
I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. I'm sorry none of us could. I still think we could have stopped this. I wish we could have stopped this. Please forgive me. Please forgive all of us. I'll come back to you if you accept me. I hope you're at peace now because your fight is over. May we meet again.

@queenalim
I would tell her how brave and courageous she was not just for fighting battles on her own but for taking the first move to confess to the girl she loves, for being able to separate feelings from duty and for making the change for blood must NOT have blood. She was such an inspiration and really gorgeous.

@traceburton2001
I'd say we love her, miss her and it would mean a lot for her to come back to the show. She hit a lot of people's hearts and I'd give anything to see Clexa again.

@sxphxe_own_pxrxdise
I'm sorry that I couldn't protect you and I'm sorry that you couldn't spend the rest of your life with the love of your life. I'm sorry that you've lost each other so quickly after finding each other. I love you because of you and because you are not afraid to look at things from different perspectives. Thank you for being the flashlight in the dark, thank you for being so inspirational, thank you for achieving all of the things you did and thank you for making me believe that I am worthy of love. I love you my love and you will always be that one person that has that special place inside my heart.

@trikrucommanderlexa
Lexa, I'm so sorry about how your story ended. It's not fair.
You are an amazingly strong woman. You didn't deserve such an ending. I wanna thank you for helping me find myself! You gave me so much hope and power. I'm forever grateful for that. I hope you get to come back because honestly that's what you deserve!

@chhewiie
I would say that your death really hit me hard like it really was about to send me in to a depression but I wanted to be strong like you (I know it's just a show) but I really felt it all and I really wish they bring you back in season 7 because you did deserve a happy ending but I think it's okay if they don't... I take some comfort in knowing that you're at rest and don't see Clarke getting hurt because we all know you just wanted to protect her all the time. It's okay, sleep well Commander Lexa but may we meet again.

@das_matter
I'd like to say that you are the reason that I am the person I am today. Thanks to you, I'm open about being gay and I've become a stronger and better person after seeing you. You've inspired me so much. When I was struggling with coming out, homophobes or just social anxiety in general, I'd always turn to you and see how you deal with any problems you're facing (although I can't challenge anyone to a sword fight, it still lightened my mood). But you did give me good advice. You showed me that anyone can change and to stand up for what I believe in. You changed my life Heda. Thank you.

to be continued...

I asked every person if it's okay for me to post their comments.
Please excuse any mistakes, I copied everything as carefully as I could but I can't guarantee it's 100% the same. The content is correct in every message.
If you want me to take down or change something, please pm me.