Part 4

Sorry I haven't updated in a while my phone broke so i am now writing on my computer, i just wanted to say thank you for reading this story and i promise it gets better im still getting used to writing. 

~ Lauren

 Tris's pov:  Al... I am about to scream but he covers my mouth and pulls me in a room I think quickly and I jolt my knee back and do a back hand sprang landing on my feet. I face him and look him dead in the eyes as i swipe his feet out from underneath him and kick him in the ribs as he hits the ground. He just laughs and says " Same old Tris the one that was not afraid to kick you down." He says this in a rude tone  so i reply " Same old Al the one who try's to kill his friends and then fakes their own death". He looks at me with shock and pain and says " I loved you and you dint feel the same." i shake my head " YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY FOR ME NOOOO, BUT INSTEAD YOU TRIED TO PUSH ME OF THE CHASM" and then quietly I say " if you really loved me you would have been happy for me.' i say blinking back tears. " So just get the frick away from me OK i m here for my friends so unless you can help me just leave." He looks shocked but just says i know were they are. I just stand there and hug him and say " Show me." "follow me ", he says walking out the door i start memorizing the way we went so i can get out of here fast if this a trap. One left, Two rights and then he says this is Tori's cell he takes out a key card and scans it and says " You better have a plan cause you can only take 1 or 2 at a time once a month".  He opens the door and what i see is horrifying Tori is on the ground with cuts and bruises everywhere. As she looks up her frown turns into a smile as she runs at me with tears of joy in her eyes." TRIS, they didn't get you did they?" "No, I am here to save you Tori, but we have to go now" i check my bag the maps are still there " Tori, there are some maps in my bag ok they lead back to dauntless were you will say that you woke up and that everyone was gone and you have been trying to go back since." " You can add more to the story if needed but here is some food and water it will take a course of 2 days." Tori just looks at me in shock and says " You are more dauntless than anyone i have known i am so proud of you." I smile and she says " Is there anything you need" I think for a little and am about to say no when I say " Burn the map it will have my fingerprints on it, and no one can no i am here or what i am doing ".  Tori takes a deep breath smiles after i tell her how to get out and says" I will be waiting for you."