Part 7

Omg I haven't updated in forever not going to lie I forgot about this for a while. Thank you for sticking with me I will update more with break.
Stay Dauntless ~Lauren

Tris's pov: It is horrible after Tori left they bumped up security and Al can't leave without getting caught but today it is time. We are getting everyone out today.
1 hour later
The door opens fast I jump to my feet my gun pointed at their head. It is Al I slowly put the gun back in my belt. He just nods and motions me to follow him as we head down the hall I see David and quickly roll behind a wall my gun ready to kill. " Al what are you  doing down here he responds calmly I am on patrol today". He just nods and walks away down the opposite hallway. As soon as he is gone I jump out and we head to the cells.

We enter cell 20 and I head through the door not knowing what to expect. I see Will he jumps up and puts his hands in front of his face to protect himself. He slowly removes them realizing there is no danger his eyes linger around the room and land on me. He runs forward engulfing me in a hug and starts crying "they got you to. " he replies in between sobs. I shake my head tears rolling down my cheeks. " I killed you Will I killed you I could have shot you in the arm but I didnt I shot you in the head". I am now sobbing histarcly he just holds me and keeps saying "Its ok Tris it ok I love you". When I calm down I explain everything telling him how Christian never moved on and how in the end she forgave me. He smiles tears rolling down his face when I talk about Christian.  He then laughs and says " Am I going home". I smile amd say Yes. He smiles at you to. I  just shake my head and he looks shocked what. I just say "I can't leave the others and our friends, but Christian needs you now." Al coughs reminding us we need to move I smile and nod    "Role out". We then head to Lynn's cell and I break down again I watched her die. She looks at me shocked and just says "Tris how" I smile and explain everything like I did to Will. "We need to leave now I have a suprise for you later. We head.to Uriahs room and I can't control it I sob all the way there Uriah is like my brother and last time I saw him he was practically dead. I walk in the room and run into his arms a sob escaping my mouth as he just whisper over and over "your alive" He is sobbing now saying how I am alive and how much he loves me as a brother. "Uriah we have to go now is say in a serious tone and point to Lynn and Will he nods shaking I say " I will explain later we have one last stop." I open Marlenes door backing up.

Uriahs pov: Tris is alive I thought she would have died in the war we head to another cell my arm on Lynn giveing her a hug she was dead last time I was with her. Tris opens the door and jumps back I am confused and look in and see Mar. Lynn and me jump forward engulfing her in a hug. Lynn backs up first giveing us space as I hold her and say "Mar, I whatched you die." I am now sobbing holding her tight I pull back and kiss her patiently her lips taste like dirt but I dont care. We break apart when we here a cough and i stand up and Tris hurtles herself at Mar. Sobbing I can't tell what they say but Mar just holds her and whisper something I can't hear and they both laugh and Tris looks happy. They act like they did before not noteing that Tris could not save her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Page break
No ones pov: Tris just explained the plan we will get her parents out and send.them first giveing us time to kill the traitors and get everyone that "died" out. We head in and Tris gets her parents by herself comeing back with red eyes holding her moms hand smiling. They let go of hands Tris hands them a pack with who knows what and they leave ok time for operation Inintintation! We smile and get ready.