(Vasquez)- Take a Joke (Part 2)

Have a good read my dear readers. Okie Dokie Artichokie!!

Warnings: Some language (nothing too bad my Christian children) and a very dirty joke (That one might be a little much for your Christian Minecraft server)

 Words: 489 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Vasquez, I swear to holy hell, if you don't knock that smile off your face, I'll knock it off for you!" You shouted, lighting a small stick of dynamite and tossing it into the window of the building, causing two of Bogue's men to run out, quickly getting shot by the very man in question. 

"I'm sorry, chica, but it is a little funny, no?" He chuckled, strutting towards the rest of the seven that were gathering in the center of the road.

"No!" You yelled back, quickly following after him, tucking the rest of your dynamite and matches into your satchel.

"What the hell are you to arguing about now?" Faraday asked, sticking his revolver into his holster. 

"None of your business, guero." Vasquez spitted out. You finally caught up to him and lightly slapped his face before turning to look at Sam. He was currently glancing under the small porch. You could faintly hear your husband and Faraday comparing how many kills each of them got.

"Come on out of there. Come on. Come on!" Sam said, and to your surprising, the sheriff crawled out from under the porch.

"Take off that gun belt. You might as well take off that badge too while you're at it," You say, watching his hands as they do what you say. Saying that caught the attention of the two men threatening each other behind you.

"I'm still sheriff. Duly elected," He stuttered out.

"Consider this a recall," Sam stepped in. Your mind began to drift from the conversation when you felt Vasquez's arms wrap around your waist.

"What do you think your doing," You whispered looking over your shoulder up at him.

"Hugging you," He whispered back.

"Well don't. I'm still mad at you," You stated looking back forward to see Sam still talking to the, now ex, sheriff.

"I don't get why your angry, mi amour. It was very fu-"

"I swear to the Lord himself, Vasquez, if you say funny a will shove a stick of dynamite into your mouth and light it," You hissed, looking up at him. He began snickering which caused you to narrow your eyes. "What's so damn funny!"

"Oh, nothing," He began trying to hold in more laughs. "I'm just usually the one to stick my dynamite into you," That's when neither of you could hold it in. Both you and Vasquez hunched over laughing, not caring who heard.

"What's so funny?" Faraday yelled back over his shoulder as he made his way with the rest of you towards the porch. That just made the two of you laugh harder. By the time the town gathered around, the both of you had begun to breathe normally again.

"I'm sorry, chica," He whispered into your ear as Sam began his speech.

"Don't be," You smiled back. "That one was actually funny!" You both snickered slightly as you totally forgot what joke you were previously fighting over. You supposed that if Vasquez was making it, you could take the joke.