one

disclaimers/info:

if you don't read this you're... a loser :(((

okay so the reason this is an "nct dream" fanfic is because i don't know who i want the main girl to end up with lolol. it may or may not be jaemin, jeno, or haechan because they're my favorites in nct dream haha. other than mark who i will not be including (so sad). (update: it might just be haechan sorry not sorry)

the beginning will kinda be like an intro, and i know those are boring so sorryyyy. it's also inspired by what i saw on the "boom (school uniform ver) dance practice" lmaoao

anyways don't forget to vote and comment to motivate me lol.

--

i wasn't considered a cool kid, but i knew them. well... i wish i did haha. i was just a normal person who people knew of, but didn't really talk to. i had a wonderful great group of friends, but the cool kids seemed so interesting.

i stand next to the lockers with a few of my friends as we have a debate on whether bts is really taking a break or not. i could tell the cool kids were coming down the hall because it became a bit crowded and rowdy.

i watch the six boys walk in a triangle shaped manner. there were seven, but he graduated, and they still have yet to find the seventh. the two in the front leading were jeno and jaemin.

jaemin was the heart-throb of the group, who everyone lusted over. it didn't matter if you were a boy or girl, one look and he'll have your thighs squeezed together.

jeno, the heart breaker. he wasn't the one that got hurt, it was you. everyone knew him for how big his... nose, wink wonk is. he recently dyed his hair blonde and honestly i was surprised how hot he looked.

next was renjun. he was the smartest kid in school, which was the only reason he got into the cool kids group. he himself was a great kid, and not reckless like the others. he got straight a's and got a scholarship to the most prestigious college in south korea. he also was the only one in the group who tucked his shirt in like the rules.

beside renjun in the triangle was the other chinese kid. yeah. i think his name was chenle. everyone just knows him as that rich orange haired kid that pulls up in his lambo everyday.

then the tallest, jisung. i don't think i've ever heard him speak, but he seems nice. i've heard that his voice is deeper than the ocean, smoother than honey.

finally, the best for last, my favorite in the whole world, a sun. the baby sun in teletubbies. haechan. i daydreamed about him all the time, and i heard he's funny. i wish i wasn't so socially awkward so i could start a conversation with him.

they walk past my friends and i who still continue to talk about bts and stressing over tests. the people were following them like a swarm of bees.