five

i already ate then studied, now i was debating on whether or not i should go and do something stupid.

i get up from my desk and decide to go. i had nothing better to do anyways. i would've just laid in bed until i fall asleep.

i get dressed in some skinny blue jeans and a cropped black top. i stare at myself in the mirror. should i have dressed cuter? no. it's a an abandoned house what could be so special. wait- what if they're sacrificing me or something.

i ignore my thoughts, hang my wallet around my neck (it's like those lanyard ones lmao), and leave the house. my parents didn't question where i was going because they were too occupied with my little brother who wanted pancakes and only from mcdonalds.

i get there and look at my phone. it was ten minute pass five, but no one was here. looking around like a crazed maniac i jump forward when someone taps my shoulder.

"relax." jaemin laughs. it was only him :((. "i'm surprised you actually came. i heard you were on point with timing, so when it got past five i got sad thinking you wouldn't come. but i mean... who wouldn't come if i asked?" jaemin sneers crossing his arms against his chest. he was wearing dark blue jeans, a white top, and a big bomber jacket.

"i only came because i had nothing better to do. not because i want to see you." i stare at his dumb smile. "you should be nicer to me considering i'm actually talking to you. girls would die to have your place right now." "okay call another girl then. i'm out." i begin to walk away, and after jaemin contemplates for awhile he grabs my hand.

"okay fine. sorry. you came here for you." he mocks. "come inside." he motions to the broken window. "um. no. i'm not going in there." wow i love being confident where was this girl when i was presenting a speech-

he groans rolling his eyes, then pulls me until he's holding me close to him. "you listen to me or i can knock you out right here." why did girls like him? he was so violent and all i did was refuse to go in some house.

"knock me out then." i frown up at him. i stare him right in the eyes to... i don't know assert my dominance? he lets me go, "you're lucky i don't hit girls."

"you're just scared." i cross my arms against my chest. he comes close again, his face mere millimeters away from me. "i'll scare you into submission just wait." his low voice made chills run up my spine. nobody has ever talked to me like that. not even my parents when they were scolding me.

he yanks me over past the house. "we're going somewhere else now because you made me mad." "no i'm not going anywhere with you." i frown pulling my hand back.

he shoots me a suggestive look, "why not come with me?"