six

"i'm not coming with you!!" i back away from him. "let's just go to a cafe, c'mon. i'll invite jeno! you probably like him more than me. it's either jeno or i that girls like." jaemin smiles.

but he was so wrong. i didn't like both of them. "d-don't invite him. i'll... just come." i sigh. he smiles and attempts to grab my hand, but i pull away. "i'll follow behind you. i don't want you to do something crazy." he scoffs, "suit yourself." 

jaemin stops in front of a small cafe i went to with my friends. "i heard you and your friends hang out here, so why not stay where you're comfortable." he shrugs opening the door for me. i walk in, and stare back at him.

"who told you i hang out here?" i ask. "i have sources everywhere honey. i'll get you your drink. go sit somewhere." he pushed me a bit. i stumble, and frown looking at him. i sit at the high tables that face the windows. "stupid guy. how does he even know the drink i want." i grumble to myself.

i go on my phone and text my friends about how weird my situation with jaemin was. but they're still stuck on how he basically asked me out. and how lucky i was. what great friends. i put my phone on the table as jaemin comes back.

he places the drinks on the table, sitting next to me. i look at the cup that said "soy milk, two pumps of vanilla." he knew exactly what i ordered, i then look at his. it was as black as burnt dry noodles.

"how do you-" he stops my sentence, "i just know." he shrugs taking a sip. "okay well. just because you bought this for me, don't think i owe you anything as a favor." i give him a look. "i'm just here because a friend asked me to take you out." he stares at my lips, i look away. "what do you mean?"

"my friends want you in the group cause a girl is like... i don't know, better for pr." i look back at him, and laugh. "pr? you guys aren't a kpop group or anything."

"you never know. people are always out scouting for new upcoming idols." i stare at his face trying to see his point of view, but break into laughter once again. "i am so sorry." i say between breaths.

jaemin glares not wanting to pick another fight with me.