two

in every single class i had at least one of them, well four because the two other kids were younger than i. i had renjun in science, jaemin in language, jeno in math, and haechan in gym. then all four of them in sociology.

i sat beside renjun in science. he was a great partner. "hey." he smiles. "hi." i smile back. i was quiet in class because... i don't know i just didn't feel like talking. i was so lazy i didn't even feel like moving my lips.

class ends, and i go to my class with jaemin. jaemin sat next to this girl in class, and she always did those "cute" little giggles that annoy me and everyone in class. i personally didn't think jaemin was that handsome. like he was good looking, but wasn't the "definition of handsome" to me.

i've never talked to jaemin before. well... i've only talked to renjun and that's because i sit next to him. she laughs a little bit louder, then the teacher says "jungmi be quiet." and i stifle a laugh. it was so hard, i felt like i was basically choking myself.

i scribble in my notebook shading in a drawing of haechan, but i feel somebody staring at me. i look a little bit to the right, and catch jaemin's eyes. he smirks, and i look away in a panicked state. i wasn't blinking for two seconds straight because i was too shocked to function.

my braincells were running around starting a fire like that one scene in spongebob's brain. (we threw out his name!!!)

school was going by quickly, next was math and i personally enjoyed it. we didn't have assigned seats in the class which was great, but agonizing at the same time. because if you don't show up early all the good seats are taken.

i sit in the middle of the classroom. i take out my textbooks, then go onto my phone. someone comes in throwing their stuff onto the desk beside mine, grumbling while taking a seat.

i use my eyes too look over, but that someone taps my arm. i look at the person, and i try not to laugh. it was jeno. like he was hot, but it's funny that he tapped my arm. "hey." he nods his head. "...hi." i mumble going back to my phone.

"i'm not done talking to you. put your phone away." i look up at the teachers desk, but she wasn't there yet, so i look over at him. "yes?" i say. his eyelashes were so long, i never really looked at him up close because i never dared step next to them.

"so... i heard you were smart." was he gonna bully me like those kdramas? i'm scared. mom come pick me up. "i'm... better than average i guess." "good i need your help during class. this teacher likes to pick on me." "o-oh okay." "okay cool. see you in sociology then." he smiles sitting back then takes his phone out.