OC Form/ My OC

Name:

Age:

Gender:

Superhero/Villan Name:

Sexuality:

Family:

Character: please write a text

Apperience:

Supersuit: just describe it

Powers:

Skills:

Hobbys:

Weakness:

Side: Avengers,SHIELD,HYDRA, Rouge

Crush:

Backstory:

Other:

My OCs

With her wig

With her wig

Name: Nastja Lyra Hayes

Age: 16

Gender:Female

Superhero/Villan Name:

Sexuality: Straight

Family: Marcus Hayes Father, Anastasja Irwanov Mother, sees Ward as her big brother

Character: She wa raised to be coldhearted, brutal and mercyless. She doesn't realize that killing is wrong. She is brave, intelligent and calculating. She is also loyal to Hydra and her Father. Shuri manged to open her up a little more, and she learned how to use sarcasam and she has become cheekier and adventurous.

Apperience: 1,53m, dark purple almost black Hair, dark purple eyes she normally hides with contactlinses and a wig, pretty, scars on her body from missions

Supersuit: black Fightsuit with darkpurble Highlights. Mask that covers the lower parts of her face and her nose, leaving only her eyes and her forehead free. Black Fight Boots. Metal bands cover her arms and she has metal in her shoes and a metal belt

Powers: Metal Manipulation, Magnetic Pulse, Magnetic Forcefield (like Lorna Dane from the Comics)

Skills: master assassin, expert in material arts and with weapons. Speaks Russian, English, Chinese, French, German.

Hobbys: Reading, singing, ballet

Weakness: Her left leg, it was hurt during a mission, she is connected to the magnetic field of he Eart, and when it is disturbed at geomagnetic storms and stuff like that she is also weakend, Her complicated past, traumatic training, although she is highly trained she is still a child and I sometimes unsecure, but she never shows it, likes to play with her victims sometimes

Side:HYDRA

Crush: none yet

Backstory: Her Father is one of the main leaders at Hydra. When he married her Mother and she got pregnant, the Hydra Scientist, including himself injected her with a lot of different substances. Anastasja died giving birth to her daughter, so she was raised by her father and Hydra. Marcus loved his daughter very much, but when the other Hydra leaders thought, she would be the perfect peace offering and gave her to the RedRoom at the age of five. There she was trained not only in Martial Arts, Weapons, Lying, acting, dancing and killing but also in her powers she got since birth due to the injections. She was very talented and she committed her firs assassination at the age of 10. In the following years she made herself a name by eliminating Hydras and KGB enemy's. This also brought her on SHIELDs Rader, although nobody knows her identity, age or face.When she graduated from the Redroom she was send back to Hydra. Reuniting with her father, which she is loyal to.

Other: She hates her first name and prefers to be called Lyra.

On one of her missions she was send to steal some Wakanda tech. There she met SHuri and although it wasn't the best circummstands she and shuri became friends. Shuri taught her how o be at least a little bit like a normal teenager, and Lyra taught her how to fight. It was a secret friendship.

 It was a secret friendship

His human form

Name: Aaron

Age: 19

Gender:male

Superhero Name: (Agent)Phase

Sexuality: Straight

Family: parents (dead) adopted by Yondux adopted brother, Peter Quill.

Character: He is cheeky, sassy and rude. He likes to joke around. But when he is on mission or when it is really serious he can also be serious and strict.

Apperiance: green skin, blue eyes, light blue hair, pointy ears,

Supersuit: Ravengers: darkblue leather jacket, black Jean's, black T-shirt wit Ravenger Logo
Earth: Standart black SHIELD Suit, with pockets for his Ravenger Gun

Powers: Can change his molecular density ( going through walls, getting hard like a wall), can change his apperiance to a human form.

Skills: talented thief, fast, can fight, shield fighting training.

Hobbys: Stealing, dancing, zero ball ( a zero gravity game)

Weakness: Fire weakens his ability. PTSD due to his traumatic past.

Side: SHIELD/Guardians

Crush: Daisy Johnson

Backstory: When he was little half his planet including his parents were killed by Thanos. He was rescued and adopted by Youndu. He trained him as a thief and he became Quills younger brother and a Ravanger. When Yondu died she wanted to start new and flew to earth. He was take in by SHIELD and he sone became a part of the agencie. He was trained as an Agent under Agent Coulson and soon he had a Ceush on Daisey. Currently he as an operative Agent for Shield. Expert in stealth and espionage and missions.