Chapter 15

We finally arrived at the house, we reached the front door, Ally opens the door, once we got in we walked into the living room and saw a lot of people looking sad or whimpering but someone's whimpers caught my attention, I gasped as I looked at a now pale Demon, I rushed over to the sofa he was lying on and kneeled in front of him, taking his hand in mine, it was so cold and I only felt small sparks small but they where their.

Tears fell from my eyes like a stream, "W-why didn't you tell me this would happen." I croaked out. He only whimpered making me cry me, I looked around to see no was no longer here, I looked to Demon and saw that he was already looking at me, his beautiful eyes lifeless, "Demon, the girls told me you either accept or deny the rejection." I whispered, "Pleas deny."

"I, Alpha Demon Black deny your rejection." Once he said that, my body felt tingly, the hand that was in mine was get a bit warm and the sparks blazed alive making me gasp. I looked at Demon to see his skin tone back.

"So, sister?" I asked, Demon smiled at me making me feel warm inside, "You know you have to work to earn my trust right."

He only knobbed his head, I sighed he must be tired, "Sleep Demon." I got up to go where everyone want but was stopped when I was pulled and brought down into his hard chest.

"Mate stay with me, Mate will never leave me alone again." He growled, it must have been both his wolf and Demon. Having no energy to fight him or.... them, I close my eyes and listen to his steady heart beat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Four weeks Later

We finally graduated and moved in with the guys, in the four weeks Demon did a lot of ass kissing, Little Brian loves the new changes to the orphanage, all the kids do. We all decided to find colleges in our little town, Bella is doing a lawyering course (A/N: If that's what it's even called). Mia is doing medical school surprisingly right and for me am gonna be one mean hacker. For the guys Demon wants to do a business course, Drake wants to be a photographer and Jake wants to be a interior designer which shocked us all but we are happy for him, he said helping in the orphanage project just sparked his interest.

Am happy with my family, Demon and I had the Luna ceremony, it's were I take over as the Luna of the pack and we also had a ceremony that introduced us girls into the pack. After graduation Demon and decided to celebrate, (A/n; just imagine it to yourselves cause I can't writes sex scenes to save my life), he marked me the same day, (A/n: pic up top), we can't even keep our hands to ourselves know.

I senses Demon behind me he put his hands around my waist and pulled me to him, "Little one what you thinking about."

"Us. Our family" I sighed as I leaned into him, he put his head in my neck and kissed my mark, it made me gasp and moan at the feeling.

I looked around the garden, I saw Brian arguing with Jake and it looked tense, Brian huffed and walked to me and Demon who where sitting under a tree. He sat on my laps, having a cute pout, making him look adorable.

"Mamma" he whined as he looked at me, I looked at him with wide eyes, feeling Demon tense behind me. I even heard some gasps around us, "Mamma, Jake won't share the ball, it's not fair."

Getting out of my shocked state, I looked at him with smile kissing his chubby cheek, "leave him be marshmallow, Let's go make cookies." when I said that he had a big smile on his face, he squealed standing running into the house.

"You don't mind him calling you his mother, princess?" Asked Demon

"No, Brian and I have grown a bond and my heart tells me his my baby so he will be my baby. Do you mind?"

"Not at all, my wolf, Demon and I love him like he was our own." I smiled and kissed him on the lips, the sparks flew into body making me moan a little.

"Mamma come on!" I pulled away and giggled at Brian's cuteness.

I went into the house going straight to the kitchen and found that Brian had all the ingredients out, we both washed our hands and got to work. After finishing all cookies we packed them up and went to the orphanage, once arriving I opened the door and saw Mia in the living room playing video-games with the boys and the girls were either in the library, outside or in their rooms.

Waving at everyone, going into the kitchen and found Bella making lunch, I smiled as she smiled back. "So I brought cookies, hot and straight out of the oven, the kids can have them for lunch. "

"Thanks Harm, you hear that Mia, she brought cookies for dessert!"

"Shut it am trying to bet the high score !"

Bella and I both laughed at her, I felt someone pulling on my dress and looked to see little Jessica, she has green eyes and red hair which makes her super cute. "Hey Jessica how are you." She only smiles and puts her hands up, I carry her put her on my hip, Jessica is shy but her eyes speak for her, Brian comes down with a group of boys, they are all dressed in black and had too lines on their cheeks, they looked like they are going to war.

"Umm boys where you going?" They all looked at me with wide eyes, and started to whisper among each other. They pushed a golden hair boy in front, his name is Chad.

"w-ell w-e ar-e going to play!" he said all the boys knobbed their heads agree with him. I raised an eyebrow to them.

"Oh really what you gonna play."

"A-a- war game, yeah a war game."

I eyed them all, they all gave me a sweet smile, "Alright be back in time for lunch."

"We will mamma." they ran out of the house, giggling and smiling, what they are up to I have no idea.

"What are they up to?" Asked Bella, I shrugged my shoulders then we heard a scream. It sounded like Jake. We both ran out looking as the boys chased him while he had a ball in his hands, he can easy run away from them but he knows they are kids. Bella laughs making me laugh too, yap this is my family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helllooooo is anyone around! Hey people count down to completion of this book and editing.... Five chapters to go, to many emotions. Sad, excitement, angry and what not.

Sad cause it the end of Harmony and Demons story. Excitement cause I will complete my first book on wattpad😆😆😆😆😆
Bye for now...