Chapter 17

DEMON POV

I heard everyone in the pack shout their disagreement, once I told them of my plan they all shouted. I put my hand up making them go silent.

"I know this is a bad idea but  all I want to do is make sure your Luna comes home." Everyone mumbled but bowed their heads, I stepped off the stage and went into my office, sighing I looked at the map.

Going into our room I went into my side of the closet and pulled out a bag, going downstairs I looked at Drake giving him a knob, I walked out of the pack house into my car and getting in. It's time to bring my princess home.

~~~~~~~~~5 hours later~~~~~~~

I looked at my GPS and saw that I have arrived it was a tall forest with trees that are either burnt or have no leaves, getting out I smelled a mixture of rotten eggs and cheese making my nose itch, I saw wolves with red eyes and mad on their far, Rouge, walking in front of them, they growled at me and did the same.

They started walking into the forest and I followed them, as we walked the forest trees lit up in a flame like tiki touches leading the way, we reached a made shift stage, I growled when I saw Harmony in the middle of the stage, she was wearing a beautiful dress and her hair was down in curls if she wasn't in this situation I would have taken her in every position.

"Hello Demon, you like the view. Suck it all in because it's the last time you will see her." said Jay, he walked up to Harmony and gripped her chin making her look at me, she had bruises on her face and a hand mark on her cheek and throat. "Look at him! Look at the pathetic mutt."

"Demon?" She whispered

"Don't worry Harmony, I will get you out of here." I growled at Jay, he chuckled and let go of her chin.

"Bring out the mutt's pup!" A woman came out she had Brian in chains she pushed him onto the ground, he whimpered making me growl. "Now do you know why your here Demon?" The woman started to mumble something and I felt dizzy, Jay brought  out a silver knife, "Your bond will be broken and the goddess herself will will watch it happen."

I growled and struggled to free from this hold, Jay chuckled I started to feel dizzy once more, his men untied the ropes around Harmony's arms and put her down on her back, Jay looked at me then at Harm and he raised his arm with the knife in it as the witch mumbled faster.

"No!" He pushed down his arm to strike her heart but froze, looking around me everything was frozen, I looked to my left and saw my sister, her eyes completely purple and her arms where in front of her, Feeling the magic that was holding me snap, I ran going and picked up Harmony and went and picked up Brian running and standing behind my sister, she put her arms down as everything started to come back to motion, Jay stabbed the wood and looked around with wide eyes. He saw me and growled.

Shifting he ran straight for us but was pushed down by a blur, I looked and saw Drake pinning Jay down. The witch tried to make a run for it but was stopped by Jake who was also in wolf form. I heard someone running behind me and looked to see Ashton in human form.

"You know darling a little warning about rouges would be nice." he said

"Oh shut up your fine aren't you?" Did I forget to mention his my sister's mate, Alpha to moon shine pack (A/n: A story for another time. 😉)

"Hey Demon." I knobbed at him

"You shouldn't have came, but am glad you did."

"I know, take Brian and Harmony away we will hold them for you."

I ran fast jumping over fallen trees, I saw the why out when I was pushed down Harmony fallen to my left and Brian to my right. I looked at Jay his eyes were red, his nails were claws and his fangs were out.

" Give me back my mate!" He growled, I looked at him knowing my eyes were Black

"She isn't your mate" I charged for him shifting in mid-air, he did the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~Harmony POV~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes but everything was blurry, blinking a few times I looked to my right and saw Brian, crawling to him I took him in my arms, wiping the dirt from his cheeks the cheeks that were once pink as roses are now pale.

"Brian my marshmallow please wake up." I kissed his cheeks, hearing a growl I looked and saw Demon's wolf or should I say his wolf and Demon fighting a brown wolf. I steadily got on my feet.  Walking softly not to alert the brown wolf, I walked into a cave, sitting down with Brian in arms rocking him softly and humming a tune, I don't know of what.

"Harmony?" I looked around for the voice, "Harmony can you hear me, if you can follow the burning trees out of the forest."

"What about Demon and whose this?"

"Demon was the one who told me to tell you. It's me you weirdo." only person who calls me that, Mia. "You need to move and fast."

Standing up, I walked out of the cave cautiously looking around and saw no one or anything, Looking around some more I saw the burnt tree and followed it to the path, still walking I saw a shadow at the corner of my eye but thought nothing of it, I gasped once the figure jumped in front of me, holding tightly on Brian not to hurt him though.

"Where you going little one."

"Where's Demon?"

Growling "Dead."

"Your lying" He growled.

"You know I wasn't one to like the saying 'if I can't have you then no one can.' but I will make it happen unless you accept my deal."

"if we're on sayings then I will go with I rather die than be with you."

"If that's the case then I will kill the pup then your mate, I will have you one way or the other." He pulled out a silver knife, everything went in slow motion, turning my body the knife hit me.

"No!" shouted someone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~