Chapter One . The first sight of him .

Now its 2012 , a casual time with electronics and high class cars . Sense then I've been on the run , everyone wanting me in there army , because I cant die , or to run test on me . Howard made sure I had the best training . Agent training , better then anyone he knew of he would say . 

I was sitting on the edge of a building that over sees all New York . My little hidden cottage right down the street , Howard being the man he was had bought it for me years before . I slid down the stairs landing on the ground with a thud . I walked to my cottage seeing there was a light lit up . But I left all the lights off .Nobody knew where I lived so I causally knocked waiting for someone to answer . I was looking at the floor when the door opened , a big dark man with an eye patch opened the door , " Ah , Mrs Montgomery I wondered when you would be coming home ." I nodded stepping inside . "Well Mr.Fury, I was out on a little stroll, what gives me the honor of your presences." I said moving the picture of me and Howard opening up another room with my suit ( the picture is to your right ( : . or just anne hathaways catwoman costume. )  , knifes, guns, and any other weapon .

"Mary , you see we have a bit of an issue\," he said as if he was trying to choose his words, "And let me guess you need my help." I said grabbing a bag. "Yes you can put it that way , but I know you dont want to an-" I stopped him by putting my hand up , "I'll help." Fury looked surprised , " After all this is what Howard trained me for , and I made a promise , anything to help his businesses, and he did help with S.H.E.I.L.D ." I said packing my bags . Fury nodded and grabbed some of my bags and we headed off to the car . " I need to stop off somewhere else do you mind ." I nodded toward him , "Not at all ." After all if I said No I dont think it would've mattered .

We stopped outside somewhere, the rain was poring down hard, we walked inside and I saw a tall handsome man punching a bag , concentrated on what he was doing, so deep into thought, "Captain." Fury said snapping me and this man out of our thoughts. I dozed off again when they started talking taking in every line , every crease , his lip line , everything about him . "Montgomery." I heard Fury say as if he'd been calling me for awhile. I snapped my head toward him, "Give us a minute." I nodded heading over to the bag, leaving the men at the hall to talk. I punched and kicked aimlessly but then got into thought, Mary you need to hit harder you think that the armed forces are just gunna take that wimpy kick no ! no one is taking my sister . His voice rang out threw my head , Howards , I kicked and punched harder , They will take you Mary , testing you , cloning you, they will find a way to kill you if you dont try harder . I kicked harder and harder letting a grunt out with every move I made , They will take you , kill your family , and kill me . I hit the bag one last time seeing it fall to the floor , I heard something drop to my left turning and seeing both men there , Fury with a smirk and the Captain guy with his mouth dropped . 

"He, uhm sorry about your bag , I can getcha a new one mate . " my country accent sliding out fro my nervousness . "No, no its fine love . " He said slowly coming and getting his bag , "Just next time, maybe let me have a few rounds at it . " We both laughed and I nodded. The captain left and I heard a motorcycle start up outside. "Who was that fellow?" I said dragging the bag to the corner and following Fury . "Rogers, Steve Rogers."