Chapter Three . Arms Race .

I was standing their listening to this guy go on and on about pointless stuff. I heard a faint walking from up stairs, I looked up to see this Loki guy, he smirked and walked away toward the stairs . I casually put my hands behind my back walking around 'looking at things.' Loki passed by me smiling and walking passed me , I leaned against the wall next to me following his move. He walked to the entrance to the hall and a men turned toward him.

With one swipe of Lokis cane the guy was on the floor. I shot up walking fast toward him. He took the elderly man flipping him over the table , pulling out some weird invention. I took out one of my daggers and speed up toward him. He put it toward the mans face, the man let out a painful noise, people running all over the place blooking my ways. I finally found a way running towrd him and flipping him over the statue . 

"Oh I knew there was something intresting about you." Loki said rubbing his jaw. "No, hun we were just making a small scene, no need to make it an arms race." Loki said launching toward me as i ducked and he made his way running outside. I was right behind him when he turned toward me waving his cane and the doors closed locking me in . I pounded on the glass as he laughed. He turned on his heel suddnly having a head peace and his clothes changing. I was punding on the glass. A cop car flew into the wall knocking it down as I made my way outside. 

There were multiple Loki's, this guy is gunna give me a head ache. There were people kneeling outside, an elderly man got up standing up to Loki, Loki was about to shoot his but a sheild stopped it as I launched at Loki knocking him over. "You know the last time I was in Germeny and I saw a man standing above everybody else , We ended up disagreeing. " his voice rang out. That beautiful old fashion accent. I got up from my spot on the ground to see Loki getting up, "The Soldier," Lokis voice rang out, I had ahold of my dagger waiting for him to pull a move. 

Loki started laughing, " The man out of time, which makes you the woman out of time." he said turning toward me. "Im not the one whose out of time." Captain said, a ship came down pointing a gun at Loki, "Loki put your weapons down." I saw his arm pull back and tense, I threw my dagger clipping his right shoulder but it was to late , he already shot barly missing the ship. 

Captain went after him getting knocked on his feet giving me a turn to fight, I launched at Loki throwing every kick and punch as hard as I could, "Duck." I heard Captains faintly. I bent back seeing the sheild swipe by my face and body but Loki deflected it. Loki kicked me from under and shoved me to the corner with his staff hitting my ribs. I had the breath knocked out of me but Captain jumped up fighting him over again. Loki knocked him to the ground, "Kneel" I heard him say with the staff on Captains neck, "Not just yet." Captain said getting up punching him, I heard faint music and then saw Iron Man soar threw the sky, oh he is his fathers son. He shot Loki of his feet and I tossed Captain his sheild while grabbing the cuffes. "Loki, follow us." I said shoving his face into the fountain wall cuffing him. I shoved him on the ship as they landed it and threw him on the chair taking away his staff.