•Chapter 5: Pretending•

(A/n: I dont know how office workers especially assistants talk through phonecalls so, Sorry if you think the convo is wrong. 😊 heheheheh)
____________

[Y/n P.O.V.]

I'm at my workplace doing my paperwork, memos and reviewing incoming reports, the telephone beside me rang. "Hello? Min Financial office." I said cheerfully.

"Is Mr. Min Yoongi at his office? Please tell him he has and appointment meeting with Mr. Choi and his daughter, Miss Sunhee at 1 pm." A girl on the other line asked.

I assume she's an assistant from the Choi company.

"Okay" I replied and she replied with,

"Thank you." I hung up.

I piled up the paperwork and memos and went my way to Mr. Min's office. I knocked on the door and when I heared a 'Come in'. I twisted the door knob and went in with the paperwork. Mr. Min still had his eyes on his computer as he focused on his work.

I put the paperwork and memos on the table. "Excuse me, Mr. Min." I said to get his attention.

"What?" He replied coldly. I got used to it though. He's always like that.

"You will have an appointment meeting with Mr. Choi and Ms. Sunhee at 1 pm" I explained. He let's out a sigh before he leaned on the backrest of his chair as he still had his eyes fixed on his computer.

"Okay." He said and I took that as a sign that I can leave his office now. I bowed before I left the room, closing the door behind me.

'Aish! Seriously? Why me? Why did I agree to do this?!' I thought of all these 'fake girlfriend' thing and it kept bugging me.

~~~

I was searching for something on my desk when someone spoke. "Excuse me, young miss."

I turned my head to see a man dressed in a business suit and he looked like he's in his 40's. I gave him a bow when I saw someone familiar behind him.

It was Sunhee. She was staring blankly at me. I then remembered the call this morning. So I assumed this is Mr. Choi. "Where's Mr. Min Yoongi? Have an appointment meeting with him." He said. And her assumption was right.

"Oh! Yes. Please follow me right this way."

~~~

[Third person]

Yoongi was in his office doing some work when someone knocked on the door. The door opened and Yoongi didn't bother to look up. "Excuse me Mr. Min, Mr. Choi and Miss Sunhee are here."

Sunhee scoffed ' "Mr. Min" Ugh!. ' She thought to herself mimicking Y/n in her thoughts.

Yoongi looked up to see two other people besides Y/n. Both Mr. Choi and Sunhee walked towards him. They gave him a 45 degree bow. Yoongi stood up and bowed back.

Meanwhile, Y/n walked towards the corner of the room where the files and papers are displayed to look for the file she was looking for.

Yoongi, Mr. Choi, and Sunhee all sat down. "Sorry that I sent Sunhee last time for the project meeting." Mr. Choi said with a smile.

"It's ok sir." he replied with a blank expression. They then continued talking about work or the project.

~~~