8

Plagg's POV

"Hey! You two should kiss!" I hiss into Adrien's ear.

He swats me away, but I notice his face heats up.

I groan in exasperation. Seriously, it's so obvious they like each other.

I hover behind Ladybug's head, waiting for the right moment. Adrien looks up at me, and gives me a confused look. When his lady finally looks up at Adrien, I push her into his face.

"Eek!" She shrieks, pulling away. "I'm s-so sorry A-Adrien!"

"No, it's okay!" He assures her, glaring at me. I give him a shrug, as if to say you'll thank me later.

Ladybug had her hands pressed against her mouth, probably freaking out that she just kissed her one and only crush. It's a good thing she's transformed, because I know she would be spazzing around flailing her arms if she was looking like Marinette right now.

"Was it that bad?" Adrien asks, trying to cover his embarrassment with a joke.

"No! It was great! I mean, terrible! Wait, no—"

I take it back. It doesn't matter whether Marinette is transformed or not, she's still the same person on the inside.

"Well, uh, how about we try that again?" Adrien says, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

She nods, blushing.

They both close their eyes and lean in towards each other, and I nod my head slowly up and down in approval, a smirk on my face, satisfied with the way things turned out.

"Finally!" Tikki whisper-shouts, coming out of Marinette's earrings.

"Hey! What are you doing out, sugarcube?"

"Shhh! I've been waiting for this moment for a long time."

"We all have," I sigh. "To be honest, I thought you'd be yelling at me for interfering."

"I was going to," she admits. "But I'm too much of an Adrinette shipper to care right now."

"Uhhh, this looks like Ladrien to me."

"Potato, patato."

"Quick! Adrien's opening his eyes!"

Tikki quickly flies back into Marinette's earrings, just in time for the two lovebirds to break away from their kiss.

"Well, um," Ladybug says, averting her eyes.

Adrien looks away as well. Argh! The awkwardness is killing me! I think. To put an end to this torture, I fly down to pick up a piece of gravel, and throw it as hard as I can towards a building beside us.

Ladybug and Adrien hear the noise, and turn in that direction.

"I should probably go check that out," she says.

"Yeah, and I should head back home."

"See you around?"

Adrien nods with a smile. With that, the girl in red swings away on her yo-yo.

Haha, yo-yo. Makes me laugh every time I think about it.

"What the hell was that, Plagg?"

"Whoa, settle down. It worked out great in the end, didn't it?"

Adrien scowls. He knows I'm right.

"Plagg, claws out!"

And off we go back home.