Chapter VI

One week had already passed since Mina got rejected by San.

She was laying on her bed, too unmotivated to even move and too much going on in her head.

The first few days after her arrival she explored Seoul, trying to distract herself. She should at least enjoy her holiday and not just waste her time with this arrogant singer.

But she gave up.

She knew there's no way to convince him that they're soulmates, but something in her head told the girl not to give up. Not yet.

So there she was, locked up in her hotel room for two days straight now, still thinking of a way to meet San without him thinking she's some crazy fan.

"Ughhh, this is freaking me out!!" Mina ruffled her hair in desperation.

Then it suddenly hit her.

They recently released a new album, which means they still have promotions. There was no time to buy a ticket for one of the music shows, but maybe..she could sneak inside?

It won't be easy but definitely not impossible. It's probably the last chance she was gonna get, time was running out.

Even if she gets inside and finds them, she had no idea what she was gonna say to San. But when did she ever think anything through, right?

She was gonna come up with something, like she always did.

Mina took out her phone to search for the next music show Ateez was gonna attend.

She sighed.

"Jesus christ, this is officially the dumbest idea I've ever had.."