II

I've had the same nightmare again. And guess what, I'm sitting in the same café again. Everything is the same except that I'm not the only one in the café this time. He was sitting at the other end of the room and I can literally feel him staring at me. The old lady brought me my pancakes and my coffee. I said thank you and she smiled warmly at me. When I looked over to that boy, he wasn't there. I searched the whole café but he was nowhere to be seen.

"Looking for someone?" I heard a voice behind me. I slowly turned around and stared directly into a pair of chocolate brown eyes.

"No." he started smirking.

"And why are you looking around like you are looking for someone?"

"I'm not looking for someone and if I'm looking for someone that would be none of your business." I snapped at him. He took a seat across from me and I looked at him with disbelief.

"And what do you think you are doing? Not to sound rude but I'm not in the mood for talking to strangers at the middle of the night, so if you don't mind, you can leave now. Thanks." He looked a bit taken back but he shut his mouth and got up. He left the café without another word and I was glad about it. When I was done with my breakfast I ordered some more pancakes so I could take them with me for Mel. I took the pancakes for Mel and went to my car. When I stepped outside I saw the boy from before leaning on my car.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"I don't know you tell me." he smirked at me. I want to slap that smirk of that tanned face.

I raised an eyebrow. "So I should tell you why you are leaning on my car?"

"Oh I didn't think that way! By the way I'm Calum." he smiled at me. He actually smiled at me and not smirked.

"I'm Emily and you can now get away from my car."

"So do you want to hang out with me?" he ignored my invitation and scratched the back of his head.

"I don't know you could be a murderer." I laughed.

"Yes I could be a murderer, but I am not one. So what do you say?"

I agreed with him and got into my car. Before we drove to Calum we went to my flat to bring Mel her pancakes. I wrote her a note that says that I'm hanging out with a friend and I'll be back soon. When I exited the building I saw that Calum was now sitting in the driver seat and I hopped into the passenger seat. We drove to Calum's house and it was pretty huge. He told me he lived there with a few of his friends and I shouldn't be suprised when somebody runs screaming through the house. He also told me that I shouldn't respond when a guy with coloured hair tries to flirt with me.

We got out of the car and walked into the house. In the living room there was a big grey couch and the walls were beige. There also was a flat screen hanging from the wall. On the grey couch were a few coloured cushions and it looked quite cozy. I really want to just lay there and watch films all day and if it was my house I would defiantly do this right now.

"Do you want anything to drink or to eat?" he asked me. I just shook my head no.

"I'm just gonna grab something to drink. Feel like home." Calum smiled at me and I nodded. I wasn't in the mood to talk and hopefully Calum would understand that. I sat on the couch and waited for Calum. I waited 15 minutes and Calum didn't show up. I didn't want to go around and search him so I just stayed on the couch and waited. My eyes got really heavy so I closed them and eventually fell asleep.

hiiii guys
thank you for reading my story! please vote for it :)
if there are any spelling mistakes I really would appreciate it if you comment and say that there is one.

love youuuu xx

- the author