X

"Yes it is sad to say, Jennie will be retiring after this documentary, she has more potential that could be of use, but decided her famous life will end."

"We hope for her to comeback even just for a song, will do."

"She will be missed in this industry."

"Miss Kim, What do you have to say for yourself for this last documentary?"

"I have found the one I have desired, I was so caught up in the fact that I had to pleasure all my fans and agency. I forgot about my family. Not just my old family. Once I was founded, I was getting thrown into more schedules and I really didn't have time to think for myself like I did when I was stranded on the island. I'm actually glad I got stranded on this island, I found myself more free and truly then, was the only time I felt alive, I felt like I was, me. After I was founded, I forgot my second family that I found here. Lisa, she helped me the day I was unconscious on the shore, I couldn't even thank her up until I went back. I'm truly thankful for her, the one I desire most."

Jennie looked off camera to Lisa who was rustling around her house like she always does, Jennie smiled a little.

"Speaking of her, do you think she'll want to say some words?"

"I don't think so, I was kicked out the first time I asked her to be on camera."

The reporter laughed.

"Don't mind her, Lisa does what she wants."

Hearing her name, Lisa went up to Jennie while the tape was still rolling.

"Hey darling," Jennie said, "sorry." She apologized to the director and held her hand out for Lisa.

"Keep rolling, this is the only time we will have Lisa be on camera." The director asked.

"I like you." Lisa told Jennie with a smile.

"I know, I like you too baby."

"Baby?" Lisa crouched down in front of Jennie and placed her head on Jennie's stomach.

"No, not that kind of baby."

The whole staff laughed and Lisa looked at them with a confused look.

"Alright, we'll wrap up filming," the director said.

"Stay there for a while Lisa, let me finish this."

Lisa nodded and kissed Jennie all while the camera still rolling, but Lisa didn't care, she saw Jennie blushed and stole another quick kiss. Jennie slapped her arm after she ran off.

End

Thank you for reading, I know this was all over the place, I hope you still enjoyed this! Let's meet again in a not messy story plot line :)