VIII

"Lisa, talk to me."

Jennie tried for the fifth time.

They were back at Lisa's house and Lisa ignored Jennie the whole way back.

"They'll be here soon enough, you won't even say goodbye to me?" Jennie pleaded.

Lisa sighed, in Thai, "I'll be all alone."

"I don't understand Lisa."

"I know." Lisa spoke in Thai again.

All Lisa did was kneeled down and hugged Jennie's waist.

Jennie was taken aback by this. She tensed for a little then placed her hands on Lisa's back to soothe her.

"I'll be okay, I said I'll come back for you Lisa."

"Jennie!" Jennie heard the familiar voice of her manager. Her eyes widened.

"Lisa they're here for me."

Jennie got out of Lisa's grasp. They went out and saw a bunch of reporters, cameras flashed and they started to bombard her with questions.

Jennie went back inside and held her chest, she was never too good with close crowds.

After Lisa entered, she saw her staffs were there too.

"So this is where you've been."

"Yeah, I was washed ashore and Lisa here helped me with everything, if not for her, I don't know what I would've become."

"Thank you Lisa, come on Jennie, it's time to go, do you have any of your belongings here?"

"No."

Only Lisa.

"How should we compensate Lisa?"

"I don't know if she would want any of materialistic stuff, she lived well by herself." Jennie replied.

"Alright, we'll figure all this stuff out once you are back in Korea, we need you to do interviews about this mishap."

Jennie sighed. She realized, the week she's been with Lisa was all comfortable, she felt free, no cameras in her face, and now that she's found, she wanted to remain unfounded.

Lisa stared at them confused in the corner of her own house.

"Is there any way I can bring Lisa too, she's helped me a lot."

"We'll see what we can do, but we have to get you back to Korea ASAP, the agency has made a few statements."

"Alright," Jennie said.

The staff left first and Jennie looked back to Lisa one last time, Lisa had the concerned look on her face again.

"I'll be back Lisa." Jennie went to hug Lisa and pulled back.

Lisa stared deeply back into Jennie's eyes. Lisa gently held her face and leaned in, she placed a kiss on Jennie's forehead.

"I wait." Lisa said which made Jennie tear up.