This is perfect well for some of us

"chapter one"

Reginald, Lexus, Tyson,summer and Engel

|Part 21|

Lexus

"So as y'all know me and my favorite person in the world Reginald have own place. Now my sister was a little sad when I told her I was moving in with Reginald but she said she's understands. My sister finally got a place with the money she makes at the salon you know from the customers. Now all the money my sister does make at the beauty bar isn't all for herself. She takes half and puts it in a bank for salon needs. Enough about that this morning I woke up with so much joy in my heart because, my man made me some oatmeal with strawberries he cut into tiny pieces mhmm it smelled so good y'all. To top it off I had some hot chocolate with cinnamon. He loves me so much y'all but today is Monday September 16 and I don't know what the move is for tonight. I work in the salon from 8am to 3pm and Reginald actually quit his day job and now he's an artist. I mean he always been but y'all know what I'm trying to say he's an actual artist at a recording company. Our house was already furnished and it's clean. Whoever was here before us kept a clean house. Our house has three bedrooms and two bathrooms along with a dinning room. Of course a kitchen and a spacious backyard. I'll see y'all later when I'm getting off my man going to the studio today and so I'll see y'all in the next part".

Reginald

"So I'm pretty sure my baby girl Lexus updated y'all on us man I love her to the Moon and back. I'm happy because I can finally give the girl of my dreams her best life ever. I signed with RCA records about a month ago and I have an album to do. I have four songs so far and I'm excited because they are good. My baby is my motivation and I'ma keep striving positive vibes only all 2019. I'ma check y'all later about to hit the studio I'll see y'all in the next part. "

Tyson

"Ite so the last time I was here my ex April caught me with the girl that was the guys girlfriend that April cheated on with. Now the girl I cheated on April with I haven't spoke to her since she gave me trichomes. But anyway y'all I've been doing good haven't had any action since then because my hand still works. Masturbation is a sin so I'ma have to stop nevertheless that's another story. Today I only have four clients and they are all getting extreme tattoos like extreme extreme so with that money I'ma go shopping I need some new drip. My boy Engel is coming with me he's off today. Now my boy Engel is rich like rich my boy is like the next Enrique Iglesias frfr. Enough of that yes I miss April like crazy seeing her that night made me feel so bad because that's how she caught me and the girls I cheated on her with. Right there on the couch I'm a dog but fuck it I know I'm going to hell. I'll see y'all in the next part"

Summer

"So as y'all know or should know I have my dancers and we have our first fundraiser coming up. I haven't decided what it'll be but when I do y'all will know about it. Man shit when I saw Tyson with that girl on the couch it made think about when he cheated on me with that model. Tyson will never learn his lesson I guess hoes get along I don't know. Enough about him I'm doing good y'all I'm happy my life is changing everytime I wake up I feel excited to get the day started. My and my litter sister went on a little shopping spree. Well actually me, my sister and my mom. but I'll see y'all in the next part XoXo"

Engel

"Man y'all already know what I'm finna say. This situation could have easily been avoided but me and Asia didn't care and damn sure didn't think of the people that were affected by this very moment they we had several times. My baby Yana is so ecstatic at the thought of mommy and daddy being together. I mean I want that to be true and so real but it can't happen. She told me herself the other day. Her heart will always bleed for me but her heart lusts for Darius. As a man well as for me being a better man I have to accept reality that I really lost Asia. It hurts me bad because I feel like maybe just maybe if I was there for Asia more when she was in the wrong crowd I could have saved her. I was thinking of myself and my horny needs. Seeing her with Darius and how I sexed her with stroke I had and made her scream on the top of her lungs, calling me papi made me feel the mother fucking man. But that dream well journey ended before my eyes and boy did I cry nevertheless my baby girl Yana kept me company. Yana told me I needed let go mommy is happy and it's time for me to find my way. My baby girl is so smart I love her to death. Today me and Tyson is going to be chilling well we are going to the mall then we finna chill and play 2K20 y'all already know. I'll see y'all in the next part"