chapter 1

Lillian's POV

I quickly got home took a nice cold shower....washed my hair .....brushed my teeth. I decided to dress casually cause it's just lunch no need for over dressing so I pick out a pair of jeans a black tank top and a denim jacket with sandals. I blow dried my hair and did a quick ponytail .....added white powder to my face and lip gloss. I took one last glance of myself at the mirror and I looked good.

I typically ran  out of the house cause I was already five minutes late, I decided to go out with my lambo and then I zoomed off.  I reached the restaurant in 10 mins it wasn't that far though but Elena and claire were so angry but they got over it. We ordered what we wanted started eating when Elena popped the gist that her boyfriend proposed to her yesterday , we were so happy for her that  we all started crying. I and claire started fighting for who would be her maid of honour bla bla but she chose the both of us anyways she was like she can't choose that we'll both be.
      I got home after a happy day, was tired, hungry and weak. After a delicious dinner with my family made by our cook , I thought I would just go upstairs take a shower and va va voom into the dream land but no dad wanted to have a meeting with me in his study "well I can't say no to dad".
    Dad told me that we'll be having a new business patner and I'll be the one that has to work with him "I didn't have a problem though but I thought joseph was the one that always handles them buy dad said he wanted me to do it so that I'll become stronger in the company "....so I agreed and asked dad about this patner and dad told me that his name is Desmond Teddy the owner of  FELINIX. I was shocked for a moment because I'll be working with New York 's  most eligible bachelor , a hot guy precisely every girls guy though (but not me cause I don't know anything about guys ). Dad told me he'll be coming tomorrow for a board meeting and I must be present. ...I was nervous I won't lie, dad told me the rest necessities and I bid him goodnight and went to sleep.