conffesion

Alyssa woke the next morning ,already with an phone call.Dang I can't wake up properly with out someone calling. She said w ith a mad face.HELLO .she said aloud. Well good morning to you to. her cusin said. why you calling me already it's to early for the bullshit. Well I have a question her cuzin said in a serious tone . What? Alyssa said lookin confused.Are You and August fuckin? Alyssa's jaw dropped. Why would you ask me that I told don't call me with no bullshit and you still do it. Well yo mom and erbody else want to know. Her cuzin said she was waiting for an answer from Alyssa until she heard the phone hang up.Alyssa took a deep breath and said Oh My God I swear this family stay in someone business August heard and said. What's wrong and gave her a kiss on the cheeck. You would not belive what my cuzin just asked me.what she say. August said In a serious tone . She just asked me if we were fucking. Damn August said shaking his head your family stay yo business. Yesssss can't have no privacy maybe thats why i act the way i do. Well she know now because it's avies I stay with you and I hung up on her with out giving her an answer almost my family wanna know .Dang. August said rubbing his chin. So what we gone do now I guess we got to tell em. Alyssa looked down at her phone and usually she would have some messages from her brother but now that he dead her phone was blank and she started to cry .baby don't cry. August said rubbing her back. I just (Sobbing )I just don't get why they had to take my brother. And my family is already hared on me, I don't have know one to cheer me up no mo. I'm here, I'll cheer you up I do anything to keep you happy,I promise. August thought to himself for a moment and said.Hey do you want to finish the tour up with me because I dont have much time left to be here I bet that will make you happy.

Alyssa thought to herself for a second she didnt think the time was right but this is the only way to get away from her family so she decided to go .Ok I'll go with you, you supported me so now ima support you.they stared deep in each others eyes and slowly leaned in and kissed each other on the lips. Okay you have to go pack August said with a small grin. Okay can you take me to my moms house so I can get me some more clothes because I need to look fly when I'm on tour she giggled and August took her home to get her clothes it was Awkward going her moms. House