gender

today is the day i get to find out the sex of my baby .i just know its a girl justice we gone call her precious or if a boy kamani but we gone call him peanut .

August I'm going to go find out the sex of the baby you wanna go you better get up and get in the shower.she said standing over top of him.

okay ill get in when your done.he said in a sleepy tone.

Alyssa took a deep breath and got in .

i was taking a hot steamy shown when i was interrupted by someone opening the shower curtain i then felt warm hands on my waist and then felt someone push up against my body i looked down and seen tattooed covered arms around me i itmedietly new it August i then felt my body being lifted of the shower floor and put against the wall.he smashed his lips into mine i didn't want to kiss him but i couldn't resist his soft warm lips and his hands on my thighs he then stuck augzilla in and we had hot steamy sex in the shower i then remebered we had a doctors apponitment so i made him stop we took a shower then got out i put on some light blue ripped shiny jean then a white body shirt and a blue blazer with my blue six inch heels and put my hair in a tight bun on the top of my head and told August to grab my matching MK purse and some silver hoops.damn baby you look good .August said damn near drooling .thank you look good to .August had on some light blue straight legs and some white air force ones and a blue caller shirt with a diamond erring .

thanks ....baby do you forgive me i love you and in sorry for what i put you through these past couple of days.he said grabbing my waist .baby i been forgave you but you want sorry yet you gone make it up to me tonight with a candle light dinner flowers presents and makeup sex for the past few days i had to go without it and a trip to Jamaica.she said.okay baby anything you want just can we move past this now.sure now lets go before we be late.she said giving him a kiss .
doctors office

so miss cross Mr Alsina you ready to see the sex.the doctor said.yes .they both said smiling.well it looks like your having a girl .he said.YES ....YES YES YES.alyssa said in excitement. Crap at least i have a lil princess .August said.he really wanted a boy but now he has a lil girl .

well wait a minute hold is this ....oh my god.the doctor said in a shock tone.what ....what's wrong.alyssa said .in a nerves tone .what doctor .August said.the doctor took a deep breath and......

your having twins a boy and a girl .....congratulations miss cross and Mr Alsina . the doctor said .OH SHIT BABY IM HAVING A BOY.August said in excitement.and a girl .the doctor said with a smile .TWINS .alyssa said in shock . OH SHIT IN HAVING IM HAVING A SON THATS RIGHT LIL PEANUT I CAN'T WAIT TO MEAT YOU MAN YOU KNOW WHAT WHEN WE LEAVE HERE WE GONE GO BY YOUR FIRST PAIR OF JORDAN'S SON BABY WE HAVING A BOY . August was going nuts cause he was having a boy .we having a girl to fool .she said with an attitude . oh yeah daddy cant wait to see you to princess lady gone call you princess . we gone go by you first pair of MK boots . he whispered to Alyssas stomach.we gone go by mommy something too .he said then looked up at her with a big grin on his face.

READ READ READ PLEASE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR