OMG

1:30pm
Alyssas phone rings

they don't really love you like I do first thing when you wake up before you put on your make up and they don't  really know you like i do cause with me you ain't the same you ain't got to run no game.

hello. she said in a very tired voice . OH MY GOD ALYSSA I MISS YOU GIRL COME HAVE LUNCH WITH ME IMA BE IN  TOWN FOR A FEW WEEKS COME ON .said a girl .umm who the hell are you .she said in a confused but tired voice . ITS ME KAYKAY your friend who been looking for you for months .Alyssa eyes got watery OH MY GOD KAYKAY .she screamed so loud it scared August so bad he jumped and fell of the bed with his naked body .OH SHIT .he yelled .baby you okay .she said .yeah in fine are you okay .he said while sitting on his knees.my best friend in the whole world is here and i dint even no it i love her so much and i got to se her. is that august .kaykay said .yeah its him .tell i said heyyyyyyy.kaykay said heyyyyyy.wassup got me scared and shit now my head hurt even more don't ever do that shit no mo shit scared me damn . August was acting like a grumpy old man and walking like one .

sorry baby .she said .yeah whatever .he said throwing his hand up .

so where are you now at the Hilton hotel .okay ima come pick you up give me two hours and ima be there .okay.she said . alright .she said . sssss shit im sore as shit .she said .ima crawl to the damn bathroom . umm baby what are you doing . August said in a confused tone with his tooth brush hanging outta his mouth . didn't we fuck for 8 hours last night . yep and the shit was good too . he said smiling . you is so ugly i cant have sex for a while cause this shit hurt .she said turning on the shower . what you got me bent .August said im giving you two days to heal and its right back to fucking cause i can't he said trying to sound like a ghetto ass bitch . you got problems.she said she got in the shower and then August joined her .they showered and Alyssa got out and put on a long sun dress that rapped around hee neck and some brown sandals and some gold hoops with a few rings . and grabbed her light brown MK bag she let her hair stay a hot curly mess but it was cute .

okay baby im leaving now .she said .okay give me a kiss .they kissed and she left in her new car .she then pulled up to the hotel and called kaykay.she came walking out in a white body shirt and a yellow blazer i had got two years ago and some light blue ripped jeans and some yellow heels along with matching purse .OH MY GOD HEY BOOO.she said .hey pookie i missed you so much.OH MY GOD look at you how many months .she said smiling .six she said .what are you having .twins a boy and a girl . OH MY GOD IM GONE BE AN AUNTIE what's the names.she said rubbing her stomach .Kamani and Justice.awww how cute .girl I'm hungry i have to eat less eat then go shopping.okay .

she said .okay less eat .
RAMBOS

what would you like your appetizers to be . said the waitress.um can we get the chips and dip and the bone less chicken balls .she said . okay what flavor . umm spicy .alright and main meal .the girl said with a smile . um can i get the extra crisp sandwich with bacon and a raspberry chicken salad. and cheesy potatoes. okay and you ill just have. a salad thanks .she said .okay ill be right back with you appetizers.she said.okay ...so what's been going on with you and everyone at home .well in good but your cause trippen.she told shanita that you were talking shit that's why you left and now her and bobby are together .what she's with bobby did she not see what i went through with him he gone do the same thing to her i swear that damn is dangerous i know exactly what she told shanita that time we were fussing i went and said a lil sum cause i was hurt bit that was two years ago .now everyone one think you forgot about them and girl your mom is a mess she done eat she barely sleeping i go over there every day to check on her and she done do her hair no mo she done dress and when she found out you were pregnant she really went nuts i think you guys should talk but do it after my baby's are born because you might fight your cousin so .oh my god what have i done . ima call her .she said with her head down .who . KayKay said eating her chips . my mommy.really your sixteen almost seventeen still calling your mom mommy .well im still a child and i love my mommy and i want her to be in my kid's life like who doesn't want there mom in there kids life unless your a fucking idiot .yeah that's true .she said still eating chips .oh thank god there's the food i didn't think it would ever come damn.she said relieve .here you go .the waitress said .you know i really like you i never met a waiter like you here take that .no no i can't take your money .she said studdering .girl if you don't take it its just two hundred dollars. she said .well if you say so i do need for my bills so thanks i really appreciate this i can probably get my baby some shoes and clothes that look nice and put more food in the house .OH MY GOD well i hope it all works out for you and hopefully i get to meet your son and you can meet times when they come .she said. man this some good food.yeah in ready to go shopping .tina can i get this to go please .sure ...here you go .thanks sweetness .come on lets go .