shopping

OH MY GOD LOOK AT THIS but its to big for my baby .Alyssa said .i would still get it for when she get bigger .yeah ima get it. OH MY GOD ONE OF THEM JUST KICKED .she said in excitement.really .kaykay said jumping a little .yeah feel .she said .oh my god i can't wait to feel this .she said .you wanna have kids .Oh right i didn't tell you .she said not meaning for it to come up . your kids gone have a friend .Alyssas mouth dropped wide open and her eyes got big .what !!!!......your pregnant.she said in shock .shhhhhhh but yeah .she said .wait is mari the dad .i don't know it could be Remmy .she said not sure.wait Remmy fine Remmy .Remny with the pretty teeth and long curly hair .she said .yeah that Remmy . OH MY GOD how that happen .me and mari had a big ass fight to were there were hands were being thrown and i left and i ran into Remmy and we got high as fuck and we got drunk and we had sex but then a few weeks after mari apologized and wanted me back but i didn't tell him bout Remmy I'm still in contact with him just in case the baby is his he said i should tell him and if he leave i can come to him an he'll take care of it even if its not his but i dint no how to tell him.wow wait he hit you .she said getting mad .yeah but not that bad it was a push but i hit him .oh girl i was gone snap... so now far along are you .she said looking through the racks . a month .she said . wow so when you plan on tellin mari .i don't even know yet i guess . KayKay then starts to cry. i love mari so much i just can't see myself without him and Remmy is the most amazing guy ever and i just can't up and forget him.she said weeping like a baby .look its okay if you need me you no im here for you i love your my fucking sister and in not gone let nothing happen to you and if you need help with my baby pooh hey auntie baby in here.thanks i love you to sis .