You Love Him??

Junkyu pov

I rubs my eyes and slowly got up and headed to the bedroom.

"is he still sick..???" I thought and frown, last night I was so angry with him, how could he dare to allow himself to be caught in the rain, I actually do not really care, but then I saw NoA's face again, and I just couldn't let it go easily.

"useless" I groan, but softly knocked on the door, there is no answer, slowly I open the door and frown, my eyes look around at every corner of the room,  empty ..Mashiho...where is he... I can't found him anywhere.

were he had gone home, but this is still 4 in the morning, how can he leave like this.,I groaned.

"how stupid its still raining outside.."

I walked slowly toward the bed, and threw my body on the bed.

"what happen to me now  .." I whispered softly..."Noa-ah I miss you"

Its has been four days since the last time I meet Mashiho, he'd not even try to contacted me, even he was not come to my class like usual.

"is he sick ..??" I wondered "he said he live alone.."

Maybe he still sick, after all he was caught in the rain at the time, but its been four days already, I couldn't help but worry.

No.

Maye its just because I can't saw Noa's face.. and I miss him already.

Suddenly, someone tap my shoulder gently, I turn around and smile, it was Jihoon one of my bestfriend.

"Hoon-ah.." I greeted him, Jihoon smiled ta me then sit down next to me.

"why are you sitting here, alone.. .." he ask, chuckle..  shrugged.

I always hang out with my friends, Jihoon, Yoonbin,Doyong and Yedam, but today I don't feel like it and just want to be alone.

"He hasn't looking for you today ..???"  Jihoon look at me asking softly, I know he was talk about Mashiho, they knew about me and Him, at first they don't approve it because they don't want me to hurt Mashiho, they told me I was just desparate to see Noa who will never comeback, I sigh sadly but I don't know the answer to my strange feeling right now so I just nod my head.

"i don't care actually"  I said sarcastically, Jihoon stared at my face for a moment  then turn away.

"You really didn't care about him..??"  I shook my head, for what..?? Mashiho was so annoying, its make me happy to not hearing his ugly voice, so why should I bother to looking for him.

"Are you sure ..??.."  Sehun ask again, I frown since when this kid be so annoying like this, I just nod to lazy to answer him.

"Kyu you can't be like this, its been one year already, you should stop hurting him" I roll my eyes and look at him.

"I really don't care, its his fault after all, if he never appear I could had been move on, but because of him.."I stop, Jihoon look at me in silent   "besides if he wants to see me, he should call me first.." I replied quietly, somehow my heart feels strange when I said it.

"do you love him  hyung ..??" yedam ask so suddenly,  I stunned, It was freaking  impossible.. I just love Noa, My heart is only for her.

Yedam and all my friends should have know it better, and my heart will never change.

"Because his face remind you of Noa hyung " Yedam said sadly, I fell silent.

They know how much I love Noa, so stop asking me about my feeling toward him.

"hyung, you can't hurt anybody and take advantage from them, Mashiho the one who love you right now, and not him, Mashiho hyung is not Noa hyung ..hyung, you shoud open your eyes" I turned angrily at Yedam, he just quiet in his place without looking at me back.

"You don't know my feeling Yedam, you don't know how much I get hurt, I was broken because my love for him and when I try to forget everything he comes.. and make me hurt again, I hate him for what he do to me, and you don't know him, don't try to talk about him,Mashiho never complain about this, he let himself get hurt, he knows I will never love him, he know it better.. so its not my fault and this is none of your business ... !!" I snap, it feels my emotions begin to rise, that enough to make Yedam look at me.

"Do you love him.. ?, do you like Mashiho,  hyung..?? have you forgotten about Noa Hyung, is that why you can't let him go" he said calmly, I stood up angrily, clenching my hands

"Enough.. !! I don't want to argue with you, You know I did not love TAKATA MASHIHO, and I will never change my love to Noa, he is my everything" I said hold my anger back, Jihoon stood up, then hit my shoulder softly.

"Let him go then, stop your lies.., Don't hurt him more than this.. at least its not too late for him, he maybe will just cry and get hurt but he will move on.. so let him Go"Jihoon said slowly,  I brushed his hands off me roughly.

"do you like mashiho heh..?? why do you always defend him, I am the one your friend here.." I scoffed mockingly, Jihoon chuckled.

"If you don't like him" he look at me expressionless "I can take him from you, after all Mashiho didn't look that similar with Noa at all, he is very different, his personality, everything about him is different, how can be same..its just you try to make them look like same person, if you give him up now, I will accept him in..gladly"  he said coldly, I frown as he went away.

What the fuck,,?? he didn't like Mashiho right ..???