Reason 1

Writing down on his notebook, 10 Reasons Why YOU Shouldn't Fall in Love with Wang Yibo.  Reason 1. Wang Yibo's a jerk.

Why is Wang Yibo a jerk? Because Xiao Zhan said so and besides, he wasn't a gentleman at all. Wang Yibo's a cold hearted man that cares nothing but his career.

Xiao Zhan frowned at the thought of Wang Yibo and put his pencil down. He then started scanning through his phone early in the morning. That damn Wang Yibo is getting on his nerves again. Seeing a damn picture on Weibo made his mood even worse.

"Fuck you! Yibo!" Xiao Zhan cursed at the picture that was displayed on his phone. This damn ex-boyfriend of his became a well known actor/model/idol and left Xiao Zhan alone. One of the things Xiao Zhan regretted was that he didn't proceed to acting because he thought he could stay with Wang Yibo forever.

It may sound unbelievable but Xiao Zhan was actually running a page just to hate on Wang Yibo. It might sound petty but Xiao Zhan has his own reasons, besides, a lot of people were on his side and he never said anything dumb nonsense about Wang Yibo. He was only exposing and telling the truth on how a jerk that person can be.

Xiao Zhan put down his phone and opened the page with his laptop. Usually, he got tons of messages telling him that Xiao Zhan was an attention seeker or a very toxic person. Xiao Zhan always ignored and laughed at those messages, those people don't know what he'd been through.

Scanning through the site he sees a new message pops up from his notification box. He opened it and he never felt so surprised. Blinking for a few times, he really wasn't seeing things.

It was Wang Yibo. His ex-boyfriend actually sent him a message.

Zhan, stop this.

Xiao Zhan felt a sudden pang on his chest, just by reading the word Zhan. He still calls me that.

Xiao Zhan shaked his head and remove those good for nothing thoughts.

Xiao Zhan just smirked on the misery of his ex. Oh how funny this is. Is the great Wang Yibo feeling embarrassed with all the things that Xiao Zhan has been posting?

He typed and sent a reply.

Awe, why not? Feeling embarrassed?

Wang Yibo didn't reply and left him on seen. Xiao Zhan frowned, that went to boring really fast. Instead of dwelling on to Yibo for not replying, Xiao Zhan updated the site.

Typing for a few minutes, he posted it with a click. After he finished updating the site, he proceeded to do a commission that was requested from last week. Since Xiao Zhan didn't proceed to acting, he persued to be a freelance artist and open for commission.

Xiao Zhan finished painting the piece when it was midnight. Feeling tired and sleepy, he went to bed but he suddenly received a message. It was from the person he least expected, it was none other than, Yibo himself.

It was just a new message saying, No.

---
Please do tell if I have errors! And I'm sorry for the typos!