𝓑𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

Superstition:

If you make a wish and blow on a dandelion seed head and all the seeds blow off, your wish will come true.

Taehyung stood defeated as he took in the scene before him. The wind blew gently through his silky, red, button-up shirt, creating a much needed breeze. Swinging his backpack over one shoulder to free his hands, he adjusted his GUCCI bandanna to keep the sandy blonde locks out of his eyes. Closing them, he took a deep breath in, they were running out of time and he was running out of energy.

"These pants make my ass look fat," he heard his best friend, Park Jimin, loudly whine. He was staring at his reflection in a dusty barn window, stumbling a bit while attempting to adjust his black suit. His pink hair was flipping with the wind, matching the bright tulips dancing about in the surrounding meadow.

A slim hand grabbed the butt in question and roughly squeezed, "Damn right they do," Min Yoongi breathed heavily, right next to Jimin's ear. He was wearing an identical suit, but his dark hair seemed un-bothered by the wind. The younger drunkenly tilted his head back, no-doubtably unable to make out who the slurred voice belonged to in the window's dirty reflection.

Taehyung rolled his eyes at the older's sloppy attempt to flirt. While Yoongi liked to pride himself on his stoic features, he was quite transparent when it came to Jimin. Unfortunately, for the both of them, Jimin was oblivious and Yoongi was, well..."straight;" his words. Taehyung bit back a giggle, he couldn't even think that with a straight face!

A loud crash followed by shrill yelling suddenly caught his attention, reminding him that he had a job to do and a deadline to meet.

"YAH, Namjoon!!!" an irritated looking Seokjin exclaimed, while attempting to salvage what was left of a broken vase. "I marry you and the first thing you decide to do is break my great grandmother's wedding gift to us? This is a priceless heirloom!"

The older continued to scold his new husband, who was sheepishly attempting an apology. From what Taehyung has witnessed before, he knew that Seokjin tended to get extra temperamental when he was drunk, and Namjoon extra klutzy. If he wasn't so frustrated at them their bickering might have been cute. They both had on classy white suits, Seokjin looked pretty with his blonde hair, and Namjoon very dapper; his being silver. He sighed and rubbed his temples, this was quite the unusual gig.

An overly energetic red-head suddenly appeared from the other side of the barn, presumably to help the struggling couple. Taehyung stared for a moment, Hoseok? He thinks he remembers Jimin telling him that that was his name. He was followed by three other males, and two girls, whose names Taehyung wasn't even going to try and remember. They were all dressed handsomely in similar black suits, and they were all wasted off their ass.

Taehyung had been doing this for a few years now, and never had he ever witnessed a wedding party get completely smashed right before their photos. Sure, a few drinks on the party bus over from the ceremony to the reception hall is common, and even something he encouraged, (it helped loosen stiff people up a bit), but the second Hoseok pulled out three bottles of whiskey he should have known things were going to get unmanageable.