Help !

"I always knew death of this relation 

   would be the death of my life."

I was sitting in the bathtub , knees tucked up against my chest . I was shaking , I didn't know if it was the cold water droplets sliding on my back .. or the horrible scene I've witnessed .
"Get dressed"  He tried to placate me , throwing a sky colored long dress on the ground . But I was helpless , incapable of standing .. I felt like a bag of crushed bones , "Why ? Why me ?" I was howling like an injured wolf , shedding tears  .. All I could do at the moment was screaming at the top of my lungs ..
I put on the hideous piece of fabric on to hide the disgusting scars he left on my skin . But the painful one was deep inside .. 

I sat right across from him on the table , all I wanted to do was to hit him with the bottle of wine , or stick a knife in his chest and rip his heart out .. but I was too weak . Too weak to the point I couldn't even open my mouth . He was chuckling , and it was so humiliating , "Eat" he said . 
" What do you want from me .." I was full of rage  and if I had the power to slice him in pieces with my look , I would do it uncontrollably . "I want you to eat" "Why did you bring me in here.." "Because .."  He furiously screamed , as his fist hit the table . He took a deep breath , flinching his eyes to cool down , "Because I want you to be mine " "I've always been yours !" 

"Not the way I wanted " I walked towards him , "Haven't I always been your little boo ?"  I stood behind him , passing my fingers through his hair "Wasn't I good enough?"  I tilted a little down to his ear and whispered "Wasn't I your favorite ?"  .

I wandered around in the room , and stood in front of that huge window "I loved you , a lot , but you've always been selfish .. You get everything you want .. You got me , but then you decided I was not the one .." "Enough" he interrupted me "Admit it , I gave you everything I had , no wait , you took everything you wanted !" "I said enough !" He smashed the glass on the wall so I backed off a little , I always hated it when he's mad but .. I had to . 
"You decided it was over , you wanted to go , I begged you , I crawled back to you but you didn't fulfill your promise .. You promised to stay !" "You promised you'll never make me cry !" He looked at me , with no words coming out of his mouth  "I won't do that again .. " "Set me free Adryan .. Unlock me" as I went straight to the door , he rushed and locked it firmly  . He got closer to my face and stuttered  "I w-will never , e-ever .. Let you go a-again ." " I don't know who you are anymore .."  He held my shoulders with both hands and shook me back and forth "You will L-Lillie ! you will .. I p-promise you , you will know me b-better"
He was in actual tears and my chest felt heavy to witness this state he's at , I've never seen him this desperate and sorrowful before . I couldn't help but hug him as tight as I could .. I knew then , there's no way out of this misery ..