Heaven

"It's okay to be a little sad

if things don't go the way you had hoped " 

.. "Don't leave"  I felt his arms got tighter around me.. I could feel his phallus getting harder .. I tried to push him , but he was stuck to me .. "Leave me !" I screamed in his face , hit his chest , but he was way stronger than me . 
"Adryan I don't feel well .." "You will ." I looked down and it was all blurry "No .. I think I'm going to thr-" .. I found myself puking all over his clothes .. and what does a neat , elegant guy hates ? Certainly being covered in vomit . "Are you fucking kidding me !" "I told you I-" He yelled at me with his whole body , the blood drained from his face , his fists clenched with blanched knuckles and his nails digging deeply into the palms of his hand . He walked away , leaving me on the ground coated in vomit . 
He dragged me to the bathtub , after getting all cleaned up , threw me in the bathtub .. He tied my hands and left the water running . The tub was full and I could barely keep my head up .. The whole room was flooding , the faucet still on .. His footsteps tapping mixed with the burbling of water and my heavy breathing makes it even scarier . 
"You did it on purpose right ?" Said while running his fingers through my hair gently , "No .." "Shut up!" His fist got tighter , ripping some locks of my hair , "Please .. Leave me .." I was weeping , barely breathing .. I was not in my best state of mind for his drama .. I just wanted to die at that moment . "I will ." Putting my head slowly under water .. I was wallowing , feeling water as it fills my lungs .. I could still hear him mumbling but I was out of breath and all I'm thinking about is him .. I regreted wasting all the chances to kill him .. and now I'm dying and he's still alive ; 

Where am I ? 

How did I end up in here ? 

What .. What is that light .. 

It was brighter than the sun , I could barely open my eyes .. I felt all flimsy and floaty , I could see my veins through my skin , am I lucid ? .. but I can't feel any locks of hair on my shoulder .. Actually I feel no hair at all . 
"I'm a-alive .." I got my senses back .. I could see the ceiling .. I could feel my fingers moving .. I can breathe again .. "I'm alive !" A middle aged woman entered as I screamed , "Who are you ?!" She didn't say a word .. She was looking at me like a victim begging for my help "Get me out of here ..please" She looked right into my eyes in grief , then gazed away  .. Adryan showed up abruptly  "Oh my darling , you're awake" said in a sarcastic tone   . He was standing by the door , arms crossed , "Get out , prepare the breakfast for the queen" . She was facing the ground , holding the tray , shaking as she passed by him , while he was checking her all out . 

I went straight to the bathroom so  I could wash my face but .. all my hair is gone .. my scalp is all bruised and scratched . Dark circles under my eyes , turning me into a drug addict look alike .. I sighed and lifted my head up , I felt his hands around my waist "You still look so pretty" , he appeared like a demon from the back , drowning me in kisses .. "I hate you .. I don't want your filthy hands to touch me , don't even breathe around me .." "Woah , what's all that rage sweetheart ?" sliding his fingers down my thighs .. I froze up , but I ended up squeezing toothpaste into his eyes and then I ran away .. 

I locked the bathroom door , and bustled right to the window . It was too high .. But I jumped anyway .