Chapter 208

Chapter 208

"I think I like being Zach." Brian laughs catching his breath.

"Really? So you won't mind doing that again?" Elizabeth asks.

"No, I am willing to do what you, want him to do to you. I have to say that sounds weird for me to say out loud. There is a bit of jealousy......You actually wanted to suck on him? Do all that you, just did to me to him?" Brian says.

"Its a fantasy remember?" Elizabeth says raising her eyebrow.

"I know that I also know you. I have been making love with you for a while now, your not that into that, yet this time, you were dead on." Brian admits.

"When you're dreaming about someone for so long, you want to do everything to them. When they make you that turned on....you go with it. Are you regretting, to see what my fantasy was? I wasn't sucking on a stranger, it was you. Even though we were role-playing, it was exciting but I still knew the real person I was making love to. It made it hotter. It made me let go even more......wasn't that the point to this?" Elizabeth says a little annoyed.

"I wasn't saying it to judge or bug you. I was just curious. It's just weird how women will drool over fake men, and have a real one and want nothing to do with them. I never got that." Brian answers.

"Some real men hurt you, where the fake one in your fantasy won't. It's just that, a fantasy. You can make them what you want them to be, sexy, smart, loyal, a good lover, treat you right. Where it's sad to say, but most men aren't or don't do those things in real life. I got very lucky when I met you, our relationship is rare and very special." Elizabeth admits.

"I see. I don't know, I feel like I have to up my game now. Zach has a few things on me, and I need to work on it. I want to make you that hot, that you always want to do those things to me. I want to be your fantasy." Brian laughs.

Elizabeth laughs. "You have nothing to work on, I love you. If you don't want to play the role play anymore you don't have to. And you always made me crazy, I guess I just had the courage to do all those things to you." Elizabeth replies.

"I am fine really. I enjoyed myself a lot. I like this side of you, I just wish it would stick around even when we are not role-playing. You can do anything or say anything, I'm not going to be turned off by it. I want that courage to stay" Brian admits.

"It wasn't all the role-playing that set me off tonight, it was you. It was different and fun. I love being with you. We haven't shared this in a while, due to so many things. I miss you, work takes up so much of your time these days. Not only for me but for you. We need to not let that happen. Once its dinner time, it's family time and our time. We need to make time for each other if we want this to work." Elizabeth confides.

"I agree, I am sorry about work. I am just trying my best to make partner. I know Adam says half will be mine, but I want to work for it. I want to do it the right way. It just takes up a lot of time. You have also been so busy with the baby and the book. You have been stressing so much about it. I want you to finish it and take a break. I think you really need one." Brian says.

"I am, I decided that after this book is done, I am going to relax a bit and take a break from writing. I want to spend the time with our son. I also want to regenerate myself." Elizabeth responds.

"That's good, I want you to spend more time with me as well as our son. We will have to see about doing some family things. I want to be there for both of you." Brian replies.

"Good, cause I want you there. I don't want to raise him alone. He needs you just as much as he needs me. I want you home for dinner every night. To sit down as a family, and to go to bed together." Elizabeth says.

"I been doing that, I know in the past, I stayed away. I am still sorry for how I acted. I promise I will never do that again. If we are being honest, I don't like the idea that you talk to Ethan. He is your ex. I know you need to be civil, but I don't like texting. I am glad, that your honest with me, but I really don't see the point of him texting you and wanting to talk to you now. " Brian confesses.

"I understand that it's not like it happens often. He just wanted to wish me luck with the book, and then he saw the interview online and said sorry. I do see your point and I will make sure it's not an often thing. I would block him if it wasn't for our kids. I will admit its nicer this way then it was in the past. Less stressful." Elizabeth answers.

"Yea but I don't trust him. I see why you left him, and I don't want you to get lost in his niceness. I know your kind-hearted and see the good in everyone. I just don't want him to hurt you again." Brian states.

"You have nothing to worry about, don't get my kindness mixed up. I am being nice because I have to be. Nothing he can say can change the past. You may forgive but you never can forget." Elizabeth comments.

"Good," Brian says holding her close to him.

Brian lays there thinking about everything, Forgive? How could she forgive Ethan? Brian wasn't as kind as her, he could never forgive, Ethan for the things he has done in the past. He could have lost her and their child over Ethan's foolishness.

Not like Victoria was any better he thought. He was glad to be away from all of it for a little bit. He had to admit he did enjoy tonight. The club was his favorite. To see her let go and take control in public was the best thrill ever. He didn't think the excitement created tonight could be beaten.

He would go ahead and role-play again, he had nothing to lose. He was learning more and more about her with this. He knew she could let go, and this would build her courage to do so. Letting him be the one to enjoy it. He just wishes, she would know and feel she could let go with him no matter what. Then he also knew he made a little mistake about saying she wanted to do those things to Zach, he knew it was a mistake right after it came out of his mouth, it was just too late to take them back.

He knew things that Ethan did to her held her back, after the rape she was a bit closed off for a while even after they started to make love again. He knew this would let her be free again. He was going to keep his thoughts about Zach to himself. Even though the thought of her doing those things to any other man fake or real, pissed him off.

It would be different to see what she wanted Zach to do to her. What she craved so badly from this mystery man. He would make all her fantasy's come true, feeling in a way if he did, he would be her only fantasy.