Poison

Pretty Pretty Boy, always so strong like an army Toy. Got to be a providing man with a pretty girl in hand, if you love another pretty boy expect to get banned. Pretty Pretty Boy, hide your tears now only show joy. Your grades don't matter as long as you can throw, Have to be player doesn't matter if your words flow. Pretty Pretty Boy, everything in life is just a Ploy. Desperately trying to get yourself out of it and Away, but you're so weak and pretty you just have to Stay. Pretty Pretty Boy, you're so easy for him to Destroy. Your family has punished and Bruised you so Bad, you feel yourself becoming what they are Mad. Pretty Pretty Boy, all you are is a broken Toy.

Pretty Pretty Enby, trying so hard to simply Be.
Ready for you to be belittled, laughed at, and hated, as soon as you find your courage and it's Stated.
Pretty Pretty Enby, always denied the Entry.
Always being told you aren't real an being taunted, feeling is if because of who you are your Unwanted.
Pretty Pretty Enby, filled with such bitter Envy.
Trying to prove to everyone as if you are just as real, can not even find a way to be allowed to ever Feel. Pretty Pretty Enby, just can't be He or She. Bruised from everyone else's gendered words, gender in their minds doesn't come in thirds. Pretty Pretty Enby, just trying not to Be.

Pretty Pretty Girl, in a blue dress take a Twirl.
Ready to be at your family's perfect holiday party, must look and act just as fake as your gift a Barbie.
Pretty Pretty Girl, hair falling out in pretty Curls.
Trying to be good enough for your moms display, you're not yet so you leave your insides in Dismay.
Pretty Pretty Girl, drinking salt water till you Hurl.
Want to look beautiful so she'll love me maybe twice, only drinking water or tea and eating cups of Ice. Pretty Pretty Girl, so ready to be able to Unfurl.
Bruised from all the workouts and wearing a corset, I was born not to be pretty so now I must pay a debt. Pretty Pretty Girl, ripped dress to loose take a twirl.