Chapter Twelve - Congratulations!

Cali's P.O.V

-----

After Killian and I talked for a few more hours he had walked me inside the house showing me around, it was beyond beautiful. I was use to alot of expensive things but that house was something different, it was beyond me. 

As he pulled up to the party I noticed more people had shown up. 

"You not coming in are you?" I didn't want Dre' seeing us together, I didn't wanna confuse him or anyone else. 

"London invited me." He spoke before getting out of the car. 

All I could do was curse under my breath. 

What was I creating? 

As Killian and I got out of the car I noticed Dre' standing beside the car we had both came in, he looked beyond pissed. 

I looked up at Killian a bit frightened, I didn't want anything to go down, especially at my girl's party. Making my way over to the car Killian followed behind me, this shit was becoming more intense by the second.

I stopped us both a few feet away from Dre'. "Can you stay here while I talk to him?" I knew Killian had a mouth on him so I didn't want him saying anything he'd regrett. 

"Naw, Imma come with you." 

"Please, I have to talk to him .. Alone." I looked up at him. 

He sighed while rubbing his hands through his freshly cut high fade. "Iight, Imma be here if you need me." 

Leaving him alone and walking up towards Dre' I felt guilty all over again. 

"So this what you do?" He asked angrily. "You leave me to some fucking party where I don't know anyone and go run off with some nigga?" 

"It's not like that." I spoke calmly. "He just wanted to talk."

"Naw fuck that Cali, what you did was disrespectful." 

"I'm sorry." I couldn't even look him in his eyes. 

He laughed a little. "Fuck yo' sorries, I been sitting here for damn near three hours."

Looking over my shoulder my heart raced as I watched Killian walk over to where we stood. 

"You good?" He asked looking down at me then towards Dre'. 

"Killian can you please just give us some privacy?"

"Killian?" Dre' repeated his name. "So you the nigga that talked all that shit to my girl?" 

My eyes widened at what he had said. 

"Your girl?" Killian chuckled while pulling me into him by my waist. "Naw bruh, you got the wrong girl."

"Is that so?" Dre' looked at me. "So that's what's up Cali?"

"Dre' please, can I atleast explain?" 

"Explain what?" He raised his brows. "You explained everything I needed to know." He stormed away from us getting into the car. 

I rushed over to him opening the car door. "What are you doing?" 

"What the fuck it look like? I'm done with you and all this shit." 

"So that's it? This is how your going to end things?" 

"Bitc--" Before he could finish the word Killian yanked him out of the car by his shirt.

"Killian don't." I held onto his shoulder. "Don't do this, not here." I looked at him with pleading eyes.