Chapter Nineteen - Sunday Dinner.

Cai's P.O.V

"Mama I'm hungry."

Today my mama had decided on having one of her traditional family dinners with Ava those, we hadn't done that in weeks. Everyone was coming over, even Killian's punk ass. I wasn't too happy about that situation but I didn't say anything because I knew he made my sister happy.

I made my way into the kitchen watching as Ava and my mama got started on dinner, shit was smelling good too.

"Baby go make a sandwich."

"Now Violet you know this boy need more than a sandwich, he's just like Killian." They both shared a laugh.

"Speaking of Killian, when is he coming over, I haven't seen him in a while." My mama smiled.

"He's been with your daugher." Ava laughed. "Those two can't get enough of each other."

Not wanting to hear them talk about that nigga all night I decided on going into the living room where Chas those were.

"Come here Chas." She hopped off my pops lap while walking over to me. "You ain't checked for me all day, what's up with that." I laid a big kiss on her cheek.

"I'm sorry." She giggle while speaking in her soft voice. "Daddy wanted to be with me today."

"Is that so?" I looked over at him. "So you taking my girl away from me ol' man." I joked.

He chuckled. "Naw man, that's my babygirl."

"We gone let her decide." I told them all. "Chas who's your favorite."

She smiled innocently while looking between us both.

"I love everyone." She continued smiling. "But CJ is my favorite."

We all looked down at him while chuckling.

"Imma go check on mama." CJ spoke before running out of the living room.

Chas and CJ acted exactly like Cali and I in the past that the shit was scary, we all loved them both.

As we all continued talking and spending some time with one another we sat around waiting on my mama those to get dinner finished.

A nigga was starving.

Killian's P.O.V

"You think they gone be happy to see me?" I looked down at Cali as she laid on my chest in bed while rubbing her small stomach. "I don't want nothing going down between Cai and I, I'm just tryna eat and chill tonight."

She smiled while looking up at me. "Everything's gone be good baby, Cai and I already talked about our relationship situation and he agreed on us both being together, he said as long as I'm happy, he's happy."

"He said that?" I looked down at her with both my brows raised.

"Yupp." She kissed my lips. "Everything's gone work out just fine baby."

"What about you being pregnant? When you plan on telling everyone."

"Tonight, I figured since we're all gonna be together this is the best time."

I licked my lips while looking over her beautiful body.

"Killian no." She laughed a little. "I already know what your thinking."

"What you mean?" I smirked.

"I know you and right now you giving me that look you give everytime you want sex."

I got on top of her hovering over her tiny body. "So I'm not gone be able to get none before we leave?"

"I think Dessert is suppose to be after dinner." She giggled a little.