Yami Yugi Story Mode: Part 2

Very special dedication to one of the most handsome, loyal, and kind hearted men in anime. It's no wonder I dedicated a dating sim book to him.
Happy Birthday Atem! 🎁 🎂🎊 I know his birthday was the 26th but I was busy.

P.S. All art doesn't belong to me nor do the duel monster cards!

💜💜💜

The next day you decided to play the dating sim again. You couldn't help it! The chapter name to the story mode is "Museum Date"! You can't miss out on such an invite with the former pharaoh! You head to your PC loading up the game. You remember to use the special words Ai Yami told you to use to go back into his office.

"Yami no game, game start!"

Your screen glows immediately pulling you inside the virtual world. You travel through the pink and purple dimension leading you to Ai Yami's office. Before you knew it you're standing on a familiar blue teleportation panel. Ai Yami noticed you and greeted you with a knowing look.

"Don't you look dressed up."

You weren't over dressed but you did your makeup and hair knowing you'd have your chance to impress him in game. You smile at Ai Yami.

"You're dressed nicely too." You compliment his business suit. It's purple and he wears a gold tie.

"Thank you. I take it you want to head back into your game?"

"Yes! I'm looking forward to the story mode!"

"Won't you be surprised today.." Yami mumbled to himself.

He pulled up the profile of your husbando on screen. He pressed a button sending you to your game.

"Good luck!" He said as you're sent back through the dimension.

You look at your outfit only to see it's the same one you wore last time. You look at your watch noting that you can still change it. You go to a secluded area where you won't be seen. In an alley you scroll through several outfits you can wear in game. From your accessories, to your shoes you can pick from different clothing.

"Wow! I think this outfit will be perfect!!"

Super excited to head to the museum you didn't realize you don't have your duel disk on you. You run to the domino museum thinking how much you'll impress Yami. Upon arriving in front of the museum you notice a group of boys picking on another kid. You stop in your footsteps in anger. You can't stand bullies. You head right toward the group of children. It seems they're picking on the small boy since he lost a duel to one of them. All three boys were picking on their victim. Having enough you step in. Before you do Ai Yami halts you. His hologram is projected from your watch.

"Before you stop those bullies may I make a suggestion?"

"What did you have in mind?"

"With a duel of course. Duel alongside the little boy. It's the best way to prove he can do better. Your enthusiasm is sure to help as well. What do you say?"

"I think it's perfect! Where is my duel disk?"

"I was hoping you would ask. In the corner of your touch screen is an icon with the letters 'DD' meaning duel disk. It should summon it. When you wish to put away your duel disk press the icon again and it should disappear into your watch along with your deck."