{Special} 🐺 Alpha Yami Story Mode: Part 1

This is for Joonie_Lover_33 who made the cover to this book! As thanks I made this special for her! Please check out her books. She writes for several different fandoms: BTS, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Bendy and the Ink Machine, and Harry Potter.

P.S. All art isn't mine

🐺🐾🐺

When I first chose which profile I adored the most I knew I couldn't pick any other, not after seeing his profile. Ai Yami could tell he was my final decision. Going for the mysterious profile known as, "Alpha Yami" felt like the obvious choice. Reading the profile made me knew he was the right choice. I'm unsure what it was about him.. love..? I love him from the anime sure but as a werewolf I knew it was meant to be. I love wolves and I adore werewolves. I can't wait to meet him. Ai Yami made sure to let me know he didn't have enough info on Alpha Yami while creating the profile. He knew it was safe enough for the player since his personality is remarkably admirable. The profile had all the information except for his background. I remember his profile so perfectly too.

No. _ Alpha Yami
Boyfriend Traits 🐺🐺
- Jealousy (100%)  - Possessive (80%)
- Enjoys walks in the forests -Curling tails together -Nuzzling your cheek -Falling asleep in the den with you -Howling together
- Constant Marriage proposals -Shares his meat with you and no one else -Licking his mating mark on your neck~ -Loyal (1000%)
Title: Leader of his pack
Dreams: He desires a mate to rule by his side so he could continue his legacy. He also wants his pack to become bigger and powerful.
Likes: He enjoys sparring with others in his pack, pork meat, baths, munching on bones, sniffing flowers, and spending time with the pack
Dislikes: Rival packs, vegetables, mating season, female wolves chasing after him during mating season, his pack starving, other animals trying to attack his pack
Hobbies: Racing other members of the pack, chasing his tail, hunting, fishing, challenging animals to a fight, wrestling
Profile:

Likes: He enjoys sparring with others in his pack, pork meat, baths, munching on bones, sniffing flowers, and spending time with the packDislikes: Rival packs, vegetables, mating season, female wolves chasing after him during mating season, his pa...

???

Quote:     ??

Is this meant to be? Could a werewolf fall in love with me? He wouldn't dislike me if I were human would he? All these questions filled my head as I remembered back to Yami's profile. You look around the area to see you're in a wooded land. Forests cross every path from the view you have from a mountain. The land looks gorgeous. Mountains, rivers, villages you can see so much in the distance. The land offers so much to your eyes. You can smell the fresh air and much more. Fresh pine trees, grass, flowers, and nuts...? Bears..?

"How am I able to smell all these different scents?! The bears are twenty miles away! How could I possibly smell them from here?!" You thought as your nose twitches.

You scratch your face only to wince. Your nails are sharp! You look at your hand shocked by such long sharp nails. Something tickles your legs. It felt soft so you assumed it was a squirrel at first. You turn to see a white bushy tail! You tug at it realizing it's your own tail. You head to a nearby river to look at your reflection. You notice white fuzzy pointed ears and fangs poking out of your mouth. You cover your mouth with your hands as you stare.