Yami Yugi Story Mode: Part 1

When I first chose which profile I adored the most I knew I couldn't pick any other, not after seeing his profile. Ai Yami could tell he was my final decision. Going for the original Yami Yugi felt like the obvious choice. He is the Yami I know and love.. I loved him from the anime I can't wait to meet him. I remember his profile so perfectly too.

1. Yami Yugi
Boyfriend Traits 💜💜💜
- Loyal x1000   - A Romantic   - Protective
- Caring x1000  - Very Flirty  -Jealousy (75%)
-Passionate  -Hand holding
Title: King of Games! (He did defeat Pegasus after all)
Dreams: Travel the World, duel around the world, keep his title and duel in many championships
Likes: Games of any kind, a good challenge, friends, Egyptian culture, and cheeseburgers
Dislikes: Wrong doings of any kind, friends hurt, any acts of harm toward others
Hobbies: GAMES!, dueling, Gym, hanging out with friends, puzzles, tournaments
Profile:

 Yami Yugi Boyfriend Traits 💜💜💜- Loyal x1000   - A Romantic   - Protective- Caring x1000  - Very Flirty  -Jealousy (75%)-Passionate  -Hand holding Title: King of Games! (He did defeat Pegasus after all)Dreams: Travel the World, duel around the ...

The former spirit of the millennium puzzle. He was once the spirit of the puzzle but now has his own body, no longer has to share one with Yugi. He isn't sure why he was given his own body but knows the answers lie with in his memories. He wishes to find the answer but in the mean time he is enjoying life at the Kame game shop and dueling as a professional duelist. His rival Seto Kaiba gets on his nerves but he enjoys the challenge. Him and Kaiba are almost always dueling. Upon meeting you his memories slowly recover and later realizes you two are meant to be.
Quote: "Together we can accomplish anything, my queen"

I wonder if we both really are meant to be? By the looks of my outfit I am able to wear the attire I chose for myself. I wonder if he'd like it? Will I even meet him today?? I'm so nervous!!

While you're thinking to yourself you notice your in the middle of a sidewalk right in Domino city. You giggle looking around the city for the Kame game shop. Too excited to realize Yami and Yugi would be there you freeze once your close to the shop.

"There is no way I could go inside now!" You thought while you inwardly freak out.

Mr. Solomon walks out of his shop to sweep the front he took notice of you. He can see your in dismay and from what he can see you have a duel disk on your arm it wasn't a model he was familiar with. It's a bright teal color with pink lights it's rather beautiful. Very suited for a girl he found you nervously looking at the shop so he wondered if your intimidated by Yugi and Yami or not. Then another thought struck him perhaps you forgot your wallet at home. Maybe you were looking forward to buying some new cards for your deck. He chuckled to himself knowing he should help you.

"What a cute girl! I'll have the boy help her! It's about time that young man gets a girlfriend ohoho!" Mr. Solomon thought running inside his shop happily.

Near the cash register he found Yami reading an issue of duelist weekly. In this time of day the shop is quiet he snickered to himself running back outside to get you. When your about to leave to think of something you can do someone calls out to you. You instantly recognize the voice and greet him with a smile. Yugi's grandpa!