{Special} Alpha Yami Story Mode: Part 2 🐺

Joonie_Lover_33 Hope you're enjoying this story! I put a lot of thought into it.

Please check out her books she's a great writer!

Reminder ⚠️: Everyone's names are different in this AU! I won't be using their usual names you're accustomed to.

💜🐾💜

You awoke the next day feeling refreshed. You had a good nights sleep. Heading straight to your laptop you load up the game. Unfortunately while looking at your watch you had forgotten the special words that take you straight to Yami's office.

"Of course I remember how to summon my watch but not how to get back into the game itself!" You thought as you scroll through menus.

The loading screen is so adorable. It's an image of chibi Yami in a birthday hat. He's dancing while your screen is loading. You giggle thinking back to alpha Yami. Imagining him chasing his own tail you continue giggling. You finally notice the menu reading, "Virtual Reality Mode" you click on it. You scream as the computer screen pulls you in teleporting you through dimensions. The view is pink and purple you regret wearing a night gown now. You pull the skirt down as you're flying through the air. You land in AI Yami's teleportation device. It's a panel the same color as the dimension which you traveled through.

"Ow.." You mumble from the harsh landing your bottom had to take.

"Good morning little one." Ai Yami comments from his desk.

His outfit today is a newly colored business suit. It's purple with a tiny millennium puzzle pin on the right side of his chest. You thought it suit him well. You stood up bashfully since you felt underdressed.

"Morning. You're dressed up." You comment.

"I am at work aren't I? I see you couldn't wait to see your Yami."

"I couldn't help it. It's not like I'm doing anything today. Plus the story mode is getting so good!"

"I see." He chuckles. "Let's get you ready. Step onto the panel and I'll have you teleported."

"You got it." You nod with your eyes closed eagerly.

One push of a button and you're teleported back into Alpha Yami's world. You're back in your cave. The room doesn't look any different so you head to the wardrobe to change your clothes. It's a simple pair of pants and a top tied in the front it's your favorite color. It shows off your abdomen as well as your curves. You also chose to wear boots today since you have a feeling you will be doing a lot of walking. Walking over to the floating pink heart you're reminded of your objectives. They're locked until you reach level three.

"I'll have to level up. I better stock up on some food in case I need to heal myself out there."

You walk to the kitchen area to look through your food storage. You leave a few spaces in your pockets empty in case you need room for something else in the game. You head out into the forest to begin earning EXP. Half an hour into attacking enemies you read your watch to see how far you are until reaching level three. The purple bar read two-hundred points of experience left until you level up.

"Looks like I'll be out here for a while."

After much needed time you eventually level up to three. Your watch shines catching your attention. The screen is glowing pink causing your excitement to rise.