Chapter 2

( SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD)

It's been a few weeks, and you and Jeremy hit it off. You two actually started dating the other day and you couldn't be happier!

However, Jeremy has been acting strange. Paranoid about everything and anything. Perhaps it was the game, you had thought. Or maybe it was a fear of him losing you. However it went, there was no denying chemistry this strong. 

-

This day has been odd, you thought, scribbling doodles into your diary as you wrote aimlessly. Jeremy was gone at the job for the night and you were camping at his place to watch over it. You had brought a few things to entertain yourself, like your laptop and a few sketchbooks.

You snapped out of your daze when you felt something rub against your leg, and you looked down to see Jeremy's cat, Cloud. Smiling, you picked him up as he meowed and sat him in your lap, going back to writing. Its been a few months since you and Jeremy started dating now, and it was fantastic. You guys have gotten... rather close. You felt your cheeks redden at this thought, leaning your head back and sighing.

Cloud mewled at you, pawing innocently at your chest to get your attention, soon just curling up and falling asleep in your arms. You followed suit, shutting your eyes and dosing off. 

You only ever awoke when you heard the front door open and close, rubbing your eyes and flinching when cloud jumped off you to see who was entering his home. Letting out a soft yawn, you felt arms wrap around your body and drop you onto the bed. Fully opening your eyes, you nearly yelled when you saw someone in a creepy rabbit suit on top of you.

( if you don't like smut or gore mentions I suggest you skip this part, ill let you know when it's over)

Placing the pieces together, you smiled like a dork, looking at the person drowsily.  " Jeremy, what're you doing in this suit? "

No answer.

" Not talking, huh?" you only smiled wider, placing your hands on his shoulders when you suddenly felt one of his hands grip your inner thigh, causing you to let out a sharp gasp and a small giggle. " Really? Right now? Fine then- "

You let go of the rabbit, moving your hands down to undress. You could've sworn you saw the grin on the rabbit head widen, but you brushed it off as your imagination. Once your pants were off, he didn't hesitate to rip a small hole between the main body and the thigh, and you were really just focused on bracing yourself as you felt something large slip into you.

You let out a soft whine at the mix of pleasure and pain, and the male on top of you didn't hesitate to start on a quick pace. <HAIR COLOR> locks sprawled out on the pillow beneath you, you leaned your head back and arched your back slightly as he harshly increased his pace and force, tears of pure pleasure and euphoria clouding your vision. You just decided to shut your eyes, letting out slightly choked moans and whines, your stomach doing flips and starting to form knots.

-

The cold blade pressed harshly against his face, beginning to leave a scratch, and soon a cut. He thought about her, how she would feel, but then thought of him. He dug deeper into his skin, letting out a soft whine but carving all around his features with the paper trimmer.

-

You were close. You could feel it, the way your body began to weaken, how your core became hotter, when your stomach tightened the already previously bugging knot. You couldn't help it, you had to.

Letting out another cry of pure bliss, you released on the other, and he slowed his pace. Nothing was said as he put his length back in the suit and walked out of the room.

-

He cried out at the horrifying pain all over his face and neck, starting to sob over the flesh he cut off. Hands shaking horribly and the intense burn he felt around his head. Fuck. It was so damn painful.

So much blood. It all dripped, onto his hands before he gripped the wall, leaving marks on it. 

" f-fuck.." he cried, letting out loud whimpers and choked sobs. " I'm so sorry, kitten..." he spoke to no one in general, yet just hoped his lover could hear him and his half-assed apology for what he's done. It was just so sickening and he was tired of the other's taunts. What he said. It had gotten to the point he knew about his darling kitten, and he couldn't take that.

Jeremy looked up from the puddle of blood, barely being able to see the clock hit 7 AM before he fell back, the last thing he saw being the ceiling lights turning on.

- ( ALL GORE AND SMUT SCENES HAVE PASSED)

You awoke by ----- calling you, and you dreadfully answered, still exhausted. 

" Hey, <Y/N>, " she greeted. For some odd reason, the gal's voice always made you happy. Maybe because she sounded like a 2007 geek. It was cute.

" Something happened to Jeremy... He's not doing too well. Apparently, he was here last night and um... " that was when you tuned out, feeling your heart physically drop. He was there last night? What? Surely it had to be after the events that took place... Wait, no, that was around 6, the place opens at 7.

" -----, please come to Jeremy's apartment, we need to talk," you said in an urgent tone, hanging up and immediately breaking into tears.  Who the hell was that? Who decided to break in and get that intimate with you? It was so goddamned scary. 

It wasn't long before ----- arrived, and you explained it all. She was confused, worried, and angry. 

" That couldn't have been Jeremy, <Y/N>. He has extremely fresh wounds," she explained, reaching out to hold your sweaty hands. You were crying furiously, feeling violated and hurt.  " I don't know anyone who could've done that to you."

" All I do know is that your dear Jeremy is in a really bad situation right now. "

( the smut plot was kinda based off an episode of American Horror Story. Ep.1, S1. Thanks for reading, my juicy goblin babes. )