Make Believe (A Cethany Fanfic) *Chapter 1*

*Bethany's Pov*

I searched and searched for a cute outfit in my closet, but somehow.. Shockingly, I couldn't find one. I tried running downstairs to the laundry room to see if I have a cute outfit at least... But still, I have none. I called Sadie and asked her if she can come over to help me find a single piece of outfit. At first I was hesitating, but that was all I can do.

"Hey! Sadie What's up?! It's Bethany here!". I called.

"Ohhh. Beth! Why'd you call? Something wrong?". Sadie calmly asked.

"Oh. Um. I don't really have that huge of a problem.. But.. I couldn't find a decent outfit to wear!". I shyly responded.

"Hahaha!". Sadie Joked. "Well.. I'm not that fashionable as you are! But I'll arrive there in a hurry!".

"Omg. Sadie... You're a lifesaver. Thank you!". I joyfully shouted.

After minutes later, I heard a soft ring at the doorbell.

"It's Sadie, It's Sadie!". I jumped.

I opened the door and saw her. She was standing there looking gorgeous as always.

"Hey Gurl! C'mon let's get you looking flirtatious!". Sadie laughed as she joked.

"Ha. Well, I don't really know about the flirtatious part!". I followed her joke.

We went up stairs and she searched through my clothes.

"OMG. Bethany. I found something you totes should wear!". She lively yelled.

Sadie picked this beautiful laced, trim top. With a maroon shaded skater skirt with a long cardigan from my collection. To top it off, she grabbed a cream coloured, knee high socks with brown boots.

"Sadie, you're a genius! Thank you so much! Without you, I'll look terrible!". I followed my sentences with a hug.

"Aw, well... Where are you going any ways? Like a date...? Oooohhh." She replied with a giggle.

"Date? I got no time for that! Plus I'm totally single. I'm staying single, okay? Okay." I explained clearly.

"Well.. In my opinion you'd look perfect with this guy named Connor. One of the guys that came to your first performance. Remember?". Sadie briefly asked.

My eyes lighten up, and it was too hard for me to cover. I honestly do have feelings for him... But it wasn't right. It was just not.

"NO! Connor.. NO! Just.. No.. Can you please leave now? Like just go." I madly pushed her to the door, to leave.

She didn't follow up with another word, or even a sound. But I knew I had hurted her feelings. I just went bangerz, when she talked about Connor. Maybe people are right.. Cethany does need to happen.

End of Part 1.

I hope you guys like this! I did try very hard and so I hope you enjoyed my very 1st Fan Fic! :)