mine

A/n this chapters bout to be a long boi.

SpongeBob walked down the street towards Mr.Krabs house. He was nervous about what might happen when he arrived. He thought back to their encounterment 3 days ago.

"Anything?"

"Anything!"

He shivered, straightening his tie. "I probably should've been more specific.... Oh well beggers can't be choosers."

He walked up the steps before turning to knock. Right before his knuckles his the seaoak the door swung open and inside was Mr.Krabs in a tied robe.

"THERE YOU ARE BOY!!! I THOUGHT YE WERE DEAD!"

"I - I'm-"

"Enough of that! it's time for you to pay some of yer debt." He followed in after his sponge, closing the door behind him. Eugine calmly sat down in one of soft chairs before motioning SpongeBob to Neel in front of him.

" As you know you have stolen from me and I expect you to pay back every penny, " SquarePants knotted and open his mouth to say something but his senior silenced him with a look.
" With. Interest. If you try and speak without permission again you WILL be punished."

SpongeBob nodded quietly with his head bowed in shame. "You're lucky I've even given you the opportunity..
Now, you've ruined my trust in you. I don't even know if i can let you work in the Krusty krab anymore." Eugine paused, watching the sponge shake and shiver. He slowly took sip of the water he left out when going to the door before continuing.

"But," the sponge's head snapped up to look at his boss. "If you obey my every word until your debt is paid I will consider it. Though, it won't be easy, you will have to give your body and life to me. If you agree you won't be your own person. You will be my possession and you won't have the ability to choose anything for yourself anymore."

SpongeBob nodded eagerly, not understanding the dept of the situation, and sealed his fate