Sherlock's Back!

~~~~~~~~3 Months Later~~~~~~~

Mycroft knocked on the door to Alebony's bedroom. "Ale, I have some exciting news!" he called through the door.

"Come in," Alebony sighed. Her older brother seemed to always have something to tell her, or want to talk to her. She was getting tired of being stuck in the house.

Mycroft, hearing her sigh, said, "Don't worry, I think we may tell the public about you soon." Before Alebony could reply, he continued, "The news is that I've located Sherlock! He is on his way here, he should be here soon..." The doorbell rang. "I bet that's him!"

He went downstairs, and Ale, not knowing whether to follow or not, opted to stay in her room. Mycroft would let her know when he wanted to tell Sherlock about her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mycroft said, "Sherlock, something has changed while you've been gone."

"What, has John forgotten about me? That would be helpful, he's going to be mad when I tell him I'm alive," Sherlock responded.

"No," Mycroft sighed, "That's not it. You can come in now," he called.

Alebony walked in the room. Sherlock frowned, "Who is she? Are you trying to set me up with a girl again?"

"No!" exclaimed Alebony, "No way!"

"Then who are you?" Sherlock was confused.

"I'myoursisterAlebony," Alebony mumbled.

"What did you say?" Why wouldn't this girl just tell him who she was, Sherlock wondered.

Alebony couldn't say it. "Mycroft?" she pleaded.

Mycroft rolled his eyes. "Fine," he said, "Sherlock, this is our sister Alebony Holmes. She is younger than me, but older than you."

Alebony was watching her younger brother to see what his reaction was. Sherlock had frozen, his mouth hanging open in shock and disbelief.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

A/N Finally, Sherlock is in this story! I was getting tired of it being just Mycroft and Alebony.

Vote if you like this chapter, please! Comment too!

Thanks!

- Maria